OK...todays *FREEBIE* is very cool I think. Its retro-old skool bigtime. Check it...

I’ll PM ya Rubb, I’m really excited now!!!!!
Wow, that’s gonna look so cool on my bike, you’re the man me ol’ Canaduh mate eh!
I’ll take some pics and some video of me riding with it on, ya really made my day mate, I’m at work, it’s lunchtime and my work mates are amazed some guy on the other side of the planet is gonna send me this, and for the cost of postage ....... BEAUTIFUL!!
That's an awesome jacket, my cousin has one similar with a few more patches and loves it. I liked it so much I searched till I found one in red with the shoulder vents, unfortunately the guy I bought it from didn't store it very well and I just realized today that the pads area deteriorating and leaving stickiness all over my shirt and the inside of the jacket :(. But I like it enough im gonna dig out some other pads and see if I can't save it since it's already so well broken in and rather nice even when it's warm.

Mine looks like this one just not quite as nice :thumbsup:

That's an awesome jacket, my cousin has one similar with a few more patches and loves it. I liked it so much I searched till I found one in red with the shoulder vents, unfortunately the guy I bought it from didn't store it very well and I just realized today that the pads area deteriorating and leaving stickiness all over my shirt and the inside of the jacket :(. But I like it enough im gonna dig out some other pads and see if I can't save it since it's already so well broken in and rather nice even when it's warm.View attachment 1619143
Mine looks like this one just not quite as nice :thumbsup:
Very cool leather! Gotta love the old skool and retro.
Rubb.

Back