OK...todays *FREEBIE* is very cool I think. Its retro-old skool bigtime. Check it...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Not sure who made it...perhaps it came across on the Mayflower. There is a strong possibilty this outstanding garment was made by Michio Suzuki himself on his loom in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka , Japan in 1903. (before Suzuki turned to making motorcycles in 1953) Suzuki was of course a forward thinker.
Irregardless of all that, this fine piece of history is being offered up here today.It's got style and class,but most importantly of all...functionality. Actually,it's just plain cool.Its thick and heavy and has some "not seen so much anymore" features. Check out the cooling vents on top of the shoulders. Today's modern racer wouldn't have such a thing.Too much wind drag.
Anyway,check it,like it,own it. You'd be responsible for shipping,I normally would cover that but can't right now.
It's a piece of GSXR history.
Rubb.

Oh...zippered/snapped cuffs,4 pockets,2 outer zippered,2 inside,1 zippered 1 not. Body armor in shoulders/elbows/back.Unique shoulder intake vents,exhausting out the back.
Fits as usual someone six foot +/- a couple inches. 200 pound +/- 20-30 pound in either direction.
Rubb.

..very nice jacket.....would look good on @Kiwi Rider and go perfectly with his bike.
WOW...you are so right. What a match.
UPDATE: As per Yellow's spot on eagle-eye observation I will do something I never do. PLAY FAVOURITES. First kick at the can goes to Kiwi.
It just makes sense. (but if another member really want's it...bribes can always be sent by way of PM)

Rubb.

My copies of Hooked on Phonics and my Websters Dictionary got lost in the mail..ya smart A55. :poke:
Rubb.
From Websters...

ir·re·gard·less | \ ˌir-i-ˈgärd-ləs \

Definition of irregardless

nonstandard

: regardless I told them that irregardless of what you read in books, they's some members of the theatrical profession that occasionally visits the place where they sleep.— Ring Lardner

Is irregardless a word?: Usage Guide
Irregardless was popularized in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its increasingly widespread spoken use called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that "there is no such word." There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.

Irregardless was popularized in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its increasingly widespread spoken use called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that "there is no such word." There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.
Ya...what he ^ said. So there wuzza...:moon:
Rubb.

From Websters...

ir·re·gard·less | \ ˌir-i-ˈgärd-ləs \

Definition of irregardless

nonstandard

: regardless I told them that irregardless of what you read in books, they's some members of the theatrical profession that occasionally visits the place where they sleep.— Ring Lardner

:laugh:WTH does regardless mean if irregardless is ok?

:laugh:WTH does regardless mean if irregardless is ok?

Beats me, I only googled the Webster's dictionary for "irregardless" even spellcheck doesn't recognise it but it's in Webster's….

I've used it before in a sentence while talking to people...it sounds better when spoken then when written.

I’ll PM ya Rubb, I’m really excited now!!!!!
Wow, that’s gonna look so cool on my bike, you’re the man me ol’ Canaduh mate eh!
I’ll take some pics and some video of me riding with it on, ya really made my day mate, I’m at work, it’s lunchtime and my work mates are amazed some guy on the other side of the planet is gonna send me this, and for the cost of postage ....... BEAUTIFUL!!

I’ll PM ya Rubb, I’m really excited now!!!!!
Wow, that’s gonna look so cool on my bike, you’re the man me ol’ Canaduh mate eh!
I’ll take some pics and some video of me riding with it on, ya really made my day mate, I’m at work, it’s lunchtime and my work mates are amazed some guy on the other side of the planet is gonna send me this, and for the cost of postage ....... BEAUTIFUL!!
ONLY for you my island brother. BIG thanks to Yellow for mentioning you.
That guy is observant. :thumbsup: I know what yer bike looks like,seen/admired it before...but it did not immediately jump to mind.
Props to Yellow09.:bowdown:
Now if you'll excuse me...I got some "Keyboard Kombat" with Wuzza that's gotta be dealt with.
Rubb.

ONLY for you my island brother. BIG thanks to Yellow for mentioning you.
That guy is observant. :thumbsup: I know what yer bike looks like,seen/admired it before...but it did not immediately jump to mind.
Props to Yellow09.:bowdown:
Now if you'll excuse me...I got some "Keyboard Kombat" with Wuzza that's gotta be dealt with.
Rubb.
Shipped out. Postman should have no trouble finding ya...
Rubb.

Exactly,right? I mean,I got this covered. :laugh:
Actually Yellow for what it cost to ship...it better be there by dinner time.
Rubb.

Just think of it like this.

That jacket will look cool as heck on Kiwi and his bike and...something you had your hands on will be on another continent...

Back