Ok I am new here but i have a stock 2012 Busa and trying to see my first step........

Re: Ok I am new here but i have a stock 2012 Busa and trying to see my first step....

trying to see what my first step is to make it faster. One she is extended to 8 over and that is all that has been done to her so far. .
This,to me sounded like your bike is stock minus the arm. So youre running 8's at 161mph,list your set-up and all the mods to your bike,it'll be easier to help you that way instead of guessing. Whats your 60&1/8mi look like?

Re: Ok I am new here but i have a stock 2012 Busa and trying to see my first step....

Right now no mods just arm. I am looking to see where I can start. Going to get it on a dyno machine in two weeks. I am also getting a pc5. I don't have a exhaust pipe on right now. The stock was too heavy. I do still go around corners hard as I can.

I didn't think a stock Busa could get into the 8s or much above mid 150s in the traps. But I don't go to the track much. I know the Brock's systems will make good power and shave about 18 lbs. a shorai battery will shave another 6.5 lbs. pc5 with a dyno tune. BMC race filter. A regular roller chain will be faster than an o-ring chain. Brock Davidson recommends Allisyn 00 synthetic oil for drag racing. Next step is probably going to cost big bucks. Head work and or a turbo setup including cams and maybe some port work.

Stock motor Busa w no power adders absolutey,positively do not trap anywhere near 161mph in the 1/4mi. I call bull****.

Stock motor Busa w no power adders absolutey,positively do not trap anywhere near 161mph in the 1/4mi. I call bull****.

Still waiting on those pics....:rulez: maybe some time slips from the track where you "allegedly" do 8's... This would rebuke comments like the above mentioned :whistle:

A STOCK BUSA DOING 8's???????? WTF????? BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!! I just got the urge to punch someone in the Face! HE SAID STOCK JUST ARM...Why are we even listening to this D**K? 2 Pages People!!!:banghead:

A STOCK BUSA DOING 8's???????? WTF????? BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!! I just got the urge to punch someone in the Face! HE SAID STOCK JUST ARM...Why are we even listening to this D**K? 2 Pages People!!!:banghead:

^^^Great minds think alike....

Could be he's holding his tongue just right during the run....or wears a cape...........

I don't know what it is about the Org lately but it has seemed to attract A lot of TROLLS who suffer from a rare form of Bullchit-itus........ Commons symptoms are delusions of gran dure and the need to repeat random numbers and stats that they read from other forums :rofl:

I don't know what it is about the Org lately but it has seemed to attract A lot of TROLLS who suffer from a rare form of Bullchit-itus........ Commons symptoms are delusions of gran dure and the need to repeat random numbers and stats that they read from other forums :rofl:

Maybe Lil Xena needs a 1580 motor like this dude: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/all-motor/175504-new-1580cc-busa-owner.html

Obvious troll is obvious.....

Dang I was trying to be nice about it. That's why I asked about his trap speeds. Usually a telltale of a lie. Oh well. I've been gone for a while and didn't want to stir up chit.

Dang I was trying to be nice about it. That's why I asked about his trap speeds. Usually a telltale of a lie. Oh well. I've been gone for a while and didn't want to stir up chit.

Took care of that for ya ;)

Well anyways thanks for all the smart a comments. I just asked for some help to see where i could go from stock other then the arm. That was all but i guess everyone has to feel important by talking shiiii. but Aight i will post the pic of the slips.

xena.jpg

it was a quarter mile 7.7secs and I was at 120 mph. I tried to use the calculator online and i just put what that said.

I have been told to get a Brocks full exhaust system and I have a K&N air filter then I am getting a PC5 and then getting it tuned.

it was a quarter mile 7.7secs and I was at 120 mph. I tried to use the calculator online and i just put what that said.

Where are you racing at? I don't live to far from you.

Well anyways thanks for all the smart a comments. I just asked for some help to see where i could go from stock other then the arm. That was all but i guess everyone has to feel important by talking shiiii. but Aight i will post the pic of the slips.

Nice bike. What's up with the intake tracts in the tank

Has nothing to do with feeling important.... you only have a couple posts and was asked numerous times to post up a pic of your bike or some time slips. 2 pages worth of comments later you finally show a pic. hang around here long enuff and you'll see guys come and go with outrageous claims of 400HP and 6second bikes etc. There are guys on here that live on the track every weekend and the numbers you said you do on a stock bike raised eyebrows and doubts. So naturally they are skeptical and doubt your credibility. The only way to validate your claims are proof via pics and some time slips. Without those your bike and claimed times are merely words on a screen :whistle: make no mistake about it this forum is hands down 1 of the best on the net as far as information and good people willing to help you. But there are also other kinds of people 4 reason I can't understand? Want nothing more than to post up fictional threads which take advantage of people's time and energy.

7.7 in the 1/4? LMFAO!!!!!!

Back