Ohio Riders

Biggi

Registered
Hi everybody,

I am from Germany and plan to take trips with my Busa in the US. I will have flown my Busa, Modell 2000 with the airplain to my destination in Ohio. If I come over it will be for approx. 3 - 6 months, although I don't know for sure yet, if it will be this or next summer.

I'm looking for people who are in the Ohio area but not necessarily only there who are interested and have the time to drive around the country possibly from coast to coast :-).

Biggi

Hi everybody,

I am from Germany and plan to take trips with my Busa in the US. I will have flown my Busa, Modell 2000 with the airplain to my destination in Ohio. If I come over it will be for approx. 3 - 6 months, although I don't know for sure yet, if it will be this or next summer.

I'm looking for people who are in the Ohio area but not necessarily only there who are interested and have the time to drive around the country possibly from coast to coast :-).

Biggi
I live in Ohio....but I can't see myself riding from coast to coast...one word ( JOB )

Hi,

thanks for your reply. Yes, I know it's difficult to take off for a longer period of time when one has a job. But if I don't ask I won't find out
smile.gif

But anyway, I also would appreciate it if I could get in contact to some Ohio riders  when the time has come and I am over there.

Since I don't know how long it would take to cross the country to the west on a leisurely basis and if things don't work out to have someone coming along I probably just will have to take smaller trips within Ohio or border countries since I don't like to just ride alone. It's much more fun being in a group
cool.gif

Biggi

Hi,

thanks for your reply. Yes, I know it's difficult to take off for a longer period of time when one has a job. But if I don't ask I won't find out
smile.gif

But anyway, I also would appreciate it if I could get in contact to some Ohio riders  when the time has come and I am over there.

Since I don't know how long it would take to cross the country to the west on a leisurely basis and if things don't work out to have someone coming along I probably just will have to take smaller trips within Ohio or border countries since I don't like to just ride alone. It's much more fun being in a group
cool.gif

Biggi
If you plan to pass though southern Indiana (and you should) then give me a yell.

Hello
I come from OHIO, but live in germany.
PS:Have a good trip!!
PSS:Hayabusa.de bis dabei?
Gruss  Fuski

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free. you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members. Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads. Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back