Oh boy, Your thoughts

Sorry. no sympathy..

If you come into this country illegally and get caught suck it up and don't whine about it.

People don't get it, we have an immigration problem that needs to be fixed.

I look at it as this very basic bottom line, if someone you didnt know walked into your house, sat down and started watching your tv, are you going to ignore them and go about your business or are you going to throw them out on their a$$'s?

This is really no different, this is my country, I pay taxes so I have something to say about what goes on in my house (this country) and I do not want just anyone coming into this country.

I want controls to ensure our country isn't taken over from the inside. I want controls to help minimize terrorist attacks, I don't want ANYONE in this country that has not been invited here (approved by the proper authority's)

So if people want to come here illegally and not play by the rules, then they need to deal with the consequence when they are caught.

They want "constitutional safeguards " Hmm, is'nt the Constitution for those of us that pay taxes
rock.gif
They are here, yes do they belong here, No. Lets be honest they are'nt here to take our jobs who wants to mow lawns for a living? Not me, however I think they should pay taxes like the rest of us! and not be allowed to collect welfare. So I say bye, see you later! JMHO!

Pulled from the article :

The protest followed two days of early morning raids by the I.C.E. (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) teams in San Rafael and Novato. Some 30 warrants were executed in the Canal area alone.

Protesting the enforcement of our Federal Laws eehh ?

Seems they are strangers in a strange land . When in Rome , do as the Romans do .

Follow the rules, plain and simple. You don't want to follow the rules - don't come bitchin' to me. And don't plead ignorance either - do your homework, learn the facts, make your move and if you screw up - take your medicine. That goes for the spouses, aunts, uncles and kids you brought in with you too. I work too damn hard to bring home a paycheck to give it away to someone who doesn't deserve the handouts this country provides.

Anyone see Man of the Year?? Me likey what Robin Williams said about Border security
super.gif

(thrasherfox @ Mar. 09 2007,15:24) Sorry. no sympathy..

If you come into this country illegally and get caught suck it up and don't whine about it.

People don't get it, we have an immigration problem that needs to be fixed.

I look at it as this very basic bottom line, if someone you didnt know walked into your house, sat down and started watching your tv, are you going to ignore them and go about your business or are you going to throw them out on their a$$'s?

This is really no different, this is my country, I pay taxes so I have something to say about what goes on in my house (this country) and I do not want just anyone coming into this country.

I want controls to ensure our country isn't taken over from the inside. I want controls to help minimize terrorist attacks, I don't want ANYONE in this country that has not been invited here (approved by the proper authority's)

So if people want to come here illegally and not play by the rules, then they need to deal with the consequence when they are caught.
very well put

It's not something I think about too much... but I'm really pissed about that Dog Chapman story! Our govt. needs to back him up in his case with the Mexican govt. when he went over the border to bring back a convicted rapist!

This whole Bush admin. just pisses me off. I don't claim to be a democrat or republican... but what has Bush done for the country? All I have seen in the last 6yrs is an increase in gas prices and a whole bunch of talk (with bad grammar).

I actually live close by and I've worked in the area, so the whole raid thing is nothing new to me.
What got my attention of the article was the religious groups getting involved, no comment.

If we can't reproduce enough to maintain our population then we need to fill the void some way. Let 'em in and make them legal. If you want to stop terrorism you're gonna have to kill every one of the bastids.

as a "religious" person, I think those "groups" are being stupid. a law is a law is a law. THANKS religious groups, for making some of us look like we associate with morons. we don't all do that

It's very simple, It's illegal to cross our borders without the proper authority giving the proper authorization. Our rules are to lax now, that's why we had at least 12 gentlemen training to be pilots that flew into our World Trade Center. ICE is simply doing their job and enforcing our constitution, by enforcing our laws. I'm sorry but anybody getting in the way of a lawful action against someone breaking our laws goes to jail. And if they get to rowdy they got to ride the ride.

I missed the part of the constitution that said the President set gas prices.
laugh.gif
I'm not happy with the prices of gas either, or the profits the oil companies and their stock holders are making, but it's supply and demand, and gouging IMHO. By the way oil prices started rising when the President launched initiatives concerning alternative fuels. The oil companies have us by the balls.

people with warrants need to accept responsibility for thier actions ! they messed up and that is thier punishment !
beerchug.gif
dont worry they will be back in six months with a new name !
wow.gif
and a clean slate

Youd think the way we want to take in the rest of the worlds poor
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
,that every American kid already had enough to eat and good health care and education,wouldn't ya?

Back