Tiger Attack Victim Arrested

stupid is as stupid does, looks like darwin got one of them in the tiger attack....

I don't get it they got pulled over an then attacked by the tiger??? Or were they were attacked by the tiger first an then pulled over after they left the zoo... BTW If a tiger got loose an attacked them these guys aren't the only ones who should get locked up.:laugh:

I don't get it they got pulled over an then attacked by the tiger??? Or were they were attacked by the tiger first an then pulled over after they left the zoo... BTW If a tiger got loose an attacked them these guys aren't the only ones who should get locked up.:laugh:

That was before the fact.
Posted via Mobile Device

The tiger attack has nothing to do with getting stopped for DUI or drug possession. Geez, newspapers will do anything for a byline....

there was more to it than that the kids were under the influence (drugs) at the time of the tiger attack and they were screwing with the tiger. They ended up putting the tiger down. I disagreed w/ that it's a friggin tiger what did you think it would do I'll see if I can find the original story.

Yeah, i mean, doesnt common sense tell you that taunting the 650 lb tiger MIGHT not be the worlds best idea?

These two scumbags sued the city of SF and got cashed out. Karma would have been them being the 2nd and 3rd course for the tiger, but instead they walk the streets buying coke with their settlement money.

I hope they get hit by a bus.

Back