Official 2012 Spring Bash Count Down Clock.

Just over a week away for me...departure is creeping up on me fast. So much to do!!

3 days after today until we are on the road..... :super:

I've got the bike all loaded up, and ready to go!

DSCN0492.jpg

DSCN0492.jpg

Crazyarch and I are ready......:poke: SLACKER!

I know, I know...I've been sick lately, and riddled with doc appts. I saw a surgeon yesterday and worked extra hard to schedule my upcoming gallbladder removal right AFTER this ride!! So :moon:

:p

I know, I know...I've been sick lately, and riddled with doc appts. I saw a surgeon yesterday and worked extra hard to schedule my upcoming gallbladder removal right AFTER this ride!! So :moon:

:p
No excuses!:poke::whistle: I got wrist surgery the 25th of this month, and the pollen is kicking my :moon:. Been very busy getting ready for the trip, sold Karen's bike, fixing a Honda Magna, taking care of both yards, then my truck and home chores! But I do understand!

No excuses!:poke::whistle: I got wrist surgery the 25th of this month, and the pollen is kicking my :moon:. Been very busy getting ready for the trip, sold Karen's bike, fixing a Honda Magna, taking care of both yards, then my truck and home chores! But I do understand!

You're kinda mean *sniff* *sniff*

:laugh:

Back