oem suzuki double bubble pic?

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
If someone has O.E.M. suzuki D.B. installed on there baby, please post pics.. Thanks... Have not been able to find a pic anywhere other than suzukis website.

True that ... I'll take a pic as soon as the weather clears ... rainy and cold around here now. ... well unless someone else beats me to it.

i have been wanting to see that as well, but i think i am going get the puig race this xmas.

Here is a pic from another thread... look near bottom
smile.gif

SuzukiCyckes Link Broken
Customize the profile of your Hayabusa with a double bubble style polycarbonate windscreen. 1 1/2" taller than stock for added wind protection. Hayabusa logo is screened on the inside for durability and great looks.

I just ordered one for my 05LE. I think the photogrey color should accent the color of my bike well. Was lookin at the Puig, but don't like the graphics and the sunscreen. I paid $66 + shipping from Oneida Suzuki. Retail is over $90. I'll take a pic if I ever get my bike back from the dealer for the warranty work they started close to a month ago.

That looks awesome. I bought some stuff from Oneida and found price was good too.

Hmmmm....... That is weird, I found the part number and came back here and posted it almost immediately after, but it isn't here.

Oh well, thanks!

Back