Nursery song

I am just looking for a few new songs to sing to Sierra at night.
My daughter was born in '91 and her favorite bedtime song was Queensryche's "Silent Lucidity". Don't remember how it started but she wouldn't sleep till she heard it. We still call it the Baby Song and it still puts her right to sleep when she listens to it.

GW, hold that baby as long and as often as you can. Before you know it they're all grown up and waiting to change YOUR diaper!

Are you a pothead, focker?
ices_rofl.gif

I just make up songs for my daughter.. haha not normally when she's goin' to sleep though... We have to be sneaky to get her to go to sleep. She absoloutly hates the "s" (sleep) word,,, or the "b" (bedtime) word... if she hears either one of them after 8pm she makes it her mission to stay awake as long as possible.. haha

anyway the song stuff..

I normally sit and play with her and her toys after work and I always end up making the elmo/grover/pooh/whichever toy she's playing with dance and sing stupid little songs about her and whichever character playing games together and it always ends with tickling.. she seems to be catchin on.. haha towards the end of the song she starts getting more excited and getting ready to try to get away... never makes it though.. i'm too fast for her.. haha although it's close sometimes.

Back