Now This just takes the FUC&IN CAke

busabrother

Registered
Now as you all know I have been trying to get my painted oanels back from Nick Smith. I've called left numerous mesages, emails and posts here, sh.org and psychobike. So to test a theoty I set up a bogus email addres and asked him about Ram air seals. Now remebr I sent this email 20 minutes ago....

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:56:58 -0800 (PST)
From: "charles thompson" <adrenalinemonkey2003@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book
Subject: Ram Air Seals
To: gixx1300r@aol.com

How much to ship seals to chicago? 60643 zip. Saw post on psychobike.

Charles
Do you Yahoo!?

Wow.....

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10View attachment 46023128 EST
Subject: Re: Ram Air Seals
To: adrenalinemonkey2003@yahoo.com

In a message dated 3/24/04 10
vader1.gif
07 AM Eastern Standard Time, adrenalinemonkey2003@yahoo.com writes:

Sounds good. Whats a number I can reach you at I have some questions about the seals. Thanks

407-294-0263 shop number
mad.gif

Johhny, now you know my style.  You can look at my some 1000 or so posts.  I have never bashed anyone or any man for their hustle I have supported quite a few of the members on this board.  I still haven't even said anything derogatory about Nick.  check all my posts.  I just think it is amazing that this guy has yet to respond about "old" business but is lightning quick to get new business.  I can guarantee he has read all the posts except these new ones.  I also guarantee.  He is operating under another screen name to keep off of the radar!!!
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: "Angry typing does not bode well for spelling"|1080143980 -->

BusaBro,
I also can speak for Nick.
I went thru some dealings with him awhile back, and let me tell you.
He was going thru an extremely trying time, and he made good by me!
It may have taken him a little while, but we are square....................He'll get ya fixed up

I won't get into his personal business here, but to go thu what he did, and still get me fixed up is alot more than I can say for ALOT of people!

And just a side note. Before anyone gets too hott and decides to take a trip to Orlando....................Take it from the SLEEPER, drink some lemonade and cool off, you might get what you ask for.
He ain't no punk

That is just MY opinion and isn't meant to start anything, jusy MY opinion.

I have no clue who this guy is but if he can respond to an email for a chance at a new sale and $$$, than he can respond to an email about business he apparently already has. When people do this it speaks louder than anything else can. He maybe going through hard times, but not hard enough to jump at the chance to earn more money. There is always an excuse from guys that do this too, well he can't use the one that he isn't getting the emails... IMO
mad.gif

I wasn't making excuses for him. (hard times). MY dealings with him were last year.
I was only speaking for MY situation and didn't mean to imply that he was going thru hard times.

I have no clue who this guy is but if he can respond to an email for a chance at a new sale and $$$, than he can respond to an email about business he apparently already has. When people do this it speaks louder than anything else can. He maybe going through hard times, but not hard enough to jump at the chance to earn more money. There is always an excuse from guys that do this too, well he can't use the one that he isn't getting the emails... IMO
mad.gif
You could not have said it better.

Busa Brother, Nick seems to have actually came through, although I don't agree with the lack of communication, and lying about sending them out, it looks like they shipped on Monday. A friend who had been waiting for 2 months for his finally recieved them.

`take it from ABUSU1300 its not hot enough 4 lemonade were im at... all i asked 4 was a road trip and i like road trips...and i could get what i ask 4.. who knows i ain't no punk either.......not tryin 2 start nothin just MY opinion..................... and if a guy has my $$$ and not respondin 2 me.. but is quick 2 respond 2 take more $ from some1.. thats not good.. no matter how u look at it ....if hes so busy then he could of responded 2 busabro before trin 2 get more $ from some1 else... makes sense 2 me.... but thats just my opinion ...not trin 2 piss any1 of ....i've been took be4 and it sux.......

Busa Brother, Nick seems to have actually came through, although I don't agree with the lack of communication, and lying about sending them out, it looks like they shipped on Monday.  A friend who had been waiting for 2 months for his finally recieved them.
Conrad:
Joined in July 2002 and this is your first post?
rock.gif

Jumping in on the side of a guy that seems to have some integrity issues?
rock.gif

"Looks" like they shipped on Monday?
rock.gif

There not yours but a friends, and waiting two months?
rock.gif

If I'm sniffing up the wrong dress on this one thinking your post doesn't smell right, My apologies.
wink.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Also Conrad, if your "Friend" has been in contact with this guy and knows how to get ahold of him, pass the info on to BUSABROTHER.
smile.gif

I wasn't making excuses for him. (hard times). MY dealings with him were last year.
I was only speaking for MY situation and didn't mean to imply that he was going thru hard times.
Sorry, didn't know the timeline and it was a general response to all of it anyway, and not you in particular.
smile.gif
Sounds like some things have changed with this guy since you dealt with him.
rock.gif

Busa Brother, Nick seems to have actually came through, although I don't agree with the lack of communication, and lying about sending them out, it looks like they shipped on Monday.  A friend who had been waiting for 2 months for his finally recieved them.
Conrad:
Joined in July 2002 and this is your first post?
rock.gif

Jumping in on the side of a guy that seems to have some integrity issues?
rock.gif

"Looks" like they shipped on Monday?
rock.gif

There not yours but a friends, and waiting two months?
rock.gif

If I'm sniffing up the wrong dress on this one thinking your post doesn't smell right, My apologies.  
wink.gif
Super Slueth to the rescue....

Wow, some people actually read stuff on here .

kiddin' , yer trying to help.....very cool .

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back