Nothing Personnel...

Speed King

Banned
But i wonder what happened to many that used to come into this website like Father of three, ms rubber to burn, Bogas and many others, This website is not anything what it used to be.

Nothing personnel, but I just wonder what happened to all the good folks that have been a member on here for a wile.

Everyone says that on a cyclic basis. Forum usage is based on lifestyle. And peoples lifestyles change through the years.

I've been here since 2003 and it is what you make it.

The site gets much busier over the winter months when everyone is cooped up. It's summertime everywhere but for our Aussie friends....get out and RIDE!! :laugh:

Members coming/going is normal/to be expected/nothing new. Happens to all the forums.

Yup...we do:whistle::laugh:

:werd: The bottom line is that people come and go for various reasons, difference in opinions, etc. There's honestly no point in :deadhorse: because it usually leads to arguments no one will win...

They're welcome back if/when they want to be here, and many of us talk to them in other circles on the web... :thumbsup:

Yep...things change for a reason; and everything evolves.

Everyone says that on a cyclic basis. Forum usage is based on lifestyle. And peoples lifestyles change through the years.

I've been here since 2003 and it is what you make it.

Ditto, back when I joined there were quite a few of people that arent here any more, however there have been WAY, WAY more folks join since then and I have made some great friendships here in the last 9 years. :beerchug:

a few buddies that I havent seen in a while ...
Doc Busa
Big O
Lo Busa
Twisted
Sir UK
Thinker
Havoc

the list could go on but like everyone has said people's interest and circumstances change... funny thing is I am exactly the SAME as I allways was. :cool:

there have been lots that come and go, some eventually come back...

But i wonder what happened to many that used to come into this website like Father of three, ms rubber to burn, Bogas and many others, This website is not anything what it used to be.

Nothing personnel, but I just wonder what happened to all the good folks that have been a member on here for a wile.

Take a little advice from someone who has been around since the very beginning. We see these cyclic trends that happen on the Internet, I think we have had about 6 of them so far.... Guys that post here all day every day for years then they dissappear. Many times their lives just change, kids, getting married, not married anymore, the economy, they sold the busa, other interest, believe it or not sometimes you just run out of things to talk about busa related... the list goes on and on.....

You have been here for 10 months so you got in on the tail end of a "Generation" of the org. If you look though you will see new names that post a lot now....

If you look at the stats, we now have more people on the forum and we have more post than we ever had. So even with some folks slowing down, (trust me they are still around, I chat with Bogus about once a week) the site is still growing with more members and more content.....

Just step back and watch, I have said it for years, the org is a living breathing thing....

CAp

Back