Not too late I hope???

OB_wannabusa

Registered
Bear with me everyone. I finally will have my Car paid off on Monday and Tuesday I will be getting a loan for a 00 Blue and Silver Busa. Please help me locate one??? I will start calling dealerships in the Southeast on Monday... what a phone bill!!! So if anyone can help me in my endeavors, I would be eternally grateful. I have been so patient for 8 months drooling over this bike and I fear that I will be stuck with a red and grey.... Which would suck b/c my wife just bought me an Arai rx7/rr4 Roberts Jr. helmet. Blue of course!

I just missed an opportunity at one 20 minutes from my house here in Birmingham, AL... UGH!!!!! Last one local, they say...

Thanks in advance,
Bill

PS. turned 30 yesterday and that bike would be a great present! hehe...

[This message has been edited by wannabusa (edited 04 August 2000).]

I know that there are two available at Lewis Suzuki in Indiana. Maybe a dealer near you can get one. ( 765 )- 643-1691.

last week, blue, unspoken for at 'yamaha suzuki of charleston' 843-552-7900
charleston south carolina

Saw a red a week ago at Gainesville(Ga.) Motorsports, 770-532-7083.

Thanks everyone for the help. Falcon, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just love blue, and I have that blue arai helmet now....

Hopefully by next Saturday, I will be a proud papa of a baby busa. Then I can stop lurking and be an active newbie.

L8er
Bill

Humpph! I be stuck with a red and grey too, as I could not find another fresh blacl and grey, but a least I did not get saddled with thet guady "silver" and blue paint job...that makes the Busa look like a gay female fashon designer got to rework the graphics from a GSXR...but you should be able to get any dealer worthy of your business to try and get one shipped in from another dealer he works with...the dealer's inability or unwillingness to do so would suggest to me that your search should be for a good dealer rahter than a specific bike, at this point...mine had one shipped in for me after his quota was sold by trading off one of his bikes and some cash, to make the sale and create customer satisfaction, and to move Suzuki motorcycles off the floor and onto the street...there are plenty of dealers around the country with Busas in crates and they are all networked...they could find you one if they wanted to...

I, too, am looking to buy a Blue Busa tomorrow!
As recommended to me, I tried this bidding website called cyclebytel.com. It emails a bunch of dealers with your price and they contact you back if they agree with your price. We'll see tomorrow if it works!

Back