Not going to see my grandkids this year.

newman

Registered
I put in a post a while ago that I was going to see my grandkids in Iceland this year, well I spoke to soon. Somethings come up and Lynne and me have had to borrow some money and have got to pay it back, so bang goes my Iceland trip money.
It's nothing major but we just can't afford it at the moment, anyway maybe next year.
I wanted to see them so much as I haven't seen them for a long time. My son says Rakel my grand daughter talks about me all the time and kisses the Christmas card we sent her every day, brings a lump to my throat.
And I just wanted to say thanks for all the people who were excited about me going and see them, I feel like I've let you all down somehow.
Here's some pics of my son his girlfriend and grandkids. And also my two sons.

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Picture 171.jpg

100_0133.jpg

Sorry to hear this. I'm in the same boat. My usual summer trip to Cyprus so my kids can see their grandpa got postponed till further notice as well. Same reason, gotta pay the bills.

my grand daughter justturned 1 yesterday and I got to see her last month for the first time . My other grandaughter turns 1 tomorrow , I haven't seen her yet . going to go see her next month . life gets real busy sometimes. Hope you get to go soon

Back