I'm going to see my grandchildren.

newman

Registered
Woo I'm going to see my grandchildren later in the year, they live in Iceland, Eric is eleven Rachel is ten and Eve is five, I've only seen Eric and Rachel twice before and I've never seen Eve, the last time I have seen Eric and Rachel was seven years ago, we could not go before because of the animals but Lynne said I could go by myself, I'm so happy, Adam my son says Rachel is always talking about Lynne and me and she kisses the Christmas card we sent her every night, it brings tears to my eyes thinking about it. I can't wait to see them.

Sorry muck up again here's a pic of them.

Picture 171.jpg

I'm hoping to go there for a couple of weeks but no set date yet but before the end of the year.

If it was me :laugh: this is where you get the free advice you don't want :whistle: I'd go while the kids were out of school and spoil the crap out of them, but that's me :poke:

I really hope you enjoy your trip. It has to be hard not to be able to see them when you want to. Be safe and enjoy:thumbsup:

Awwwwww................what a nice looking family you have there! I'm excited for you, what a fun time you're gonna have!! :thumbsup:

Back