Not Funny

slammiam

Registered
You know...I was rubbing my neck this morning thinking about how it was originally injured.  In 1996, I was stationed in Virginia Beach, VA.  One day I was out riding my F3 and I pulled up to a 4-way stop light.  I'm the slightly paranoid type...I tend to check my mirrors constantly while stopped.  Well I had just looked forward after checking my mirrors when I heard a very LOUD car-tire-screeching sound coming from somewhere CLOSE.  I whipped my head right, looked as far back as I could, whipped my head left *OUCH* pulled neck muscle, tendons, dunno what else...didn't see anything.  At this point I'm confused, my neck feels like it's breaking, and I notice something.  There is a fat woman in the turning lane parked to my left, and she's laughing hysterically.  Yep, she had one of those car speakers that make different noises.  She thought she was fu&**ng hilarious.  Many things went through my mind at that moment...I wanted to do very bad things to her.  How could she ever understand the heightened awareness that a biker MUST maintain?  The constant feeling that someone will plow into you while at a light?  *Dumb idea* -- I decided to show her I wasn't happy.  I put the kickstand down, walked over to her car, and with a hammer fist, removed her side view mirror.  Now she wasn't too happy (but damn I felt better).  When she pulled out the cell phone, I took a right and never looked back.

Side mirrors... AKA Stress reduction / Assh@le Education devices They’re my personal favorite. The Hammer Fist technique works great. But, remember that with most car mirrors being foldable, it's generally most effective to fold them forward 90 degrees, then in a smooth motion, bring your fist from about head high, straight down onto the mirror, punching through, not TO. That's important. You have to direct your energy THROUGH the object, not into the object. Mirror will come right off. Smile big, be ready to beat the occupant with busted off mirror if your dumb enough to stick around…

If they really fugged up, snatch it up and chuck it at a fender or car door, for that little something extra.

---ALTERNATIVE---

Heavy Boot to a quarter panel or door... Will cost em a few hundred and can be performed while on the bike. Amazing how easy them door panels collapse.

<span style='color:crimson'>OF course this is all rumor and for entertainment purposes only, Hayabusa.org, nor "REVLIS" condone any such behavior. While it may be therapeutic, it would be illegal, and that’s wrong.</span>

OH BTW, I gave myself a throttle induced whiplash about 6 months ago. Just not really paying attention, got sloppy with the throttle gave it a snap while unprepared... Damn near ripped my fugging head off sideways.
laugh.gif

Still hurts sometimes...
biggrin.gif

Would have been hillarious if you have made screeching sounds with a crash as you smashed the mirror. Still great though!
laugh.gif

another thought...my conversation would have gone something like this:

PAC: Do tell, ma'am...what is so amusing?

Fat Lady: ...

PAC: (before she has a chance to respond) Must be because you're looking at your face in the mirror. Yeah...I'd say you're pretty damn funny...damn funny looking. Don't you have an ice-cream store to rob? You have a lonely life, don't you?

Either that or I'd wait until she pulled her phone out then I'd beat her with it. Perhaps I would find out where she lives...and then proceed to put small cuts in her brake lines...

I wonder how hard she'll be laughin when she figures out she can't stop.
mad.gif

Either that or I'd wait until she pulled her phone out then I'd beat her with it. Perhaps I would find out where she lives...and then proceed to put small cuts in her brake lines...

I wonder how hard she'll be laughin when she figures out she can't stop.
mad.gif
Hey Pak

'stead of the small cuts, jest loosen up the banjo bolt a tad.

No incriminating vandalism type evidance.

...coulda happened...

Road rage! They have classes for that guys! Hehe! Breaking a window would the least of her worries.

Back