Nor Cal folks

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
A local shop owner put together a private open track day at Thunder Hill. I will be headed out there as the official photographer & Video ... If anyone is off work on monday and wants to take a spin out there let me know.

Thunder Hill is in Willows, Ca.

http://www.thunderhill.com/

my website : www.norcalriders.org

The event is limited to 35 participants and the last man with a useable rear tire buys the beer.
cool.gif

(cosmo @ Sep. 28 2007,21:39) It was posted on BARF and SBR 2 weeks ago so the sponsor could fill the last 5 spots. IMO its the best track day in NorCal because of the limited scale and friendly atmosphere. We can get you on the list for next year...interested?

Just say yeah BA...I guarantee you'll be a regular after the first one.

Thunderhill gets a poly-repave (a la Laguna Seca) in July too.  
super.gif
Charles
rock.gif

This is Rich...and i've done atleast 20 days @ T Hill
tounge.gif

Kent has my # and I could have done this day if he would have called or PM'd me with a little notice
pissed.gif

Hey Rich, I thought we talked about this open day before Laguna?
rock.gif
Anyway if not sorry about that. I just posted up if some one wanted to ride out there and check it out. ( see first post )

Now stop whining!
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

wink.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

(Kento-Moto @ Sep. 30 2007,07:22) Hey Rich,  I thought we talked about this open day before Laguna?
rock.gif
 Anyway if not sorry about that. I just posted up if some one wanted to ride out there and check it out. ( see first post )

Now stop whining!      
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

wink.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
Don't remember if we did...if so my bad Bubba

But that was more than two months ago
poke.gif

Back