No charges for man who shot motorcycle thief

good, maybe that will send a message to the local animals that if u try to steal someones chit ull likely end up dead.....:guns: and the other two animals will be going to jail for a very long time it looks like. nice to see the system protect the victim vs. the criminal.:whistle:

" You reap what you sow", Im just glad they changed those laws when they did. Every state should be that way !!!!!!

oklahoma has the stand my ground laws as well. a local is about to be or is already charged with shooting a fleeing thief. need to be more like texas where you can protect your property with deadly force.

Sad to see a life has been lost, but glad to see the law is finaly protecting the victim, hopefuly this will be a lesson for others.

Dang shame, but Karma is a bioch.

Someone said it best in the comments: "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"....

Stealing is a infinately more dangerous profession in "Castle Doctine/stand your ground" states.

Why are you sad to see his life lost? He had an extensive record and had been charged with attempted first degree murder already at 19. Good Fn riddance. Let him sort it out down below. I dont feel sorry for him one bit. I'd like to buyer the bike owner a :beerchug:

I'm not ashamed to say that if I caught the guys taking my '06 model they'd have had one chance to stop. One, and I mean one wrong move would have earned them some 5.56 justice.

Is it a PITA where I have me bike parked with rotor locks and where my dogs can clearly see them? Yep. Is it worth it? Absolutely.

I hate thieves. All of em.

I would have shot all three before they new what was going on. I won't play any games with a 10-20k motorcycle, we all work to hard and long to even get these great machines and to have some little **** come and take it from us I don't think s. then get screwed by the insurance companies too. Good for the property owner I bet no other motorcycles get stole and that place =]

Theres no shame or sorry about it! Its been proven and the stats back it up that felons are mulitple offenders.
Yes the thief was young but we wont have to worry about repeats in the future from that one. The chances of that thief becoming something productive in the world is slim and once again stats prove this.
No excuse for theft and I wish this country took it more seriously to protect the hard working honest man!!!

ROT IN HELL POS THIEF!

Back