Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon, SYTX Nashville 15 NOV (Video)

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Got decent seats for Sunday night's concert.

Night Ranger opened; did a great job. Tommy Shaw even came out and they did a Damn Yankees tune.

REO Followed, Kevin Cronin looks like he's methed-out (white hair/ 100 lbs) but they had a great show.

STYX finished, played all the songs I wanted to hear (Suite Madam Blue, Come Sail Away, etc.) Concert started at 7 ended about 11:30

I was close enough for my iPhone to pick it up.

Tickets: approx $50
Beer (to coat my vocal cords): $9
Slice of Pizza (hungry): $9

Getting to see and hear all the bands you rocked out to as a younger man :guitar: :super: - PRICELESS

Not sure how long this will last before Youtube takes it down :banghead:

Forgetting how good your iPhone is at picking up ambient noise, and recording YOUR VOICE singing poorly along with the songs :
EPIC FAIL :rofl::rofl:

P.S. I was kind to you guys and didn't post the worse examples of my singing...hey, maybe we need a karaoke night at the Bash!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez i REALLY should double-check my spelling before submitting the thread name (that I can't EDIT) :laugh:

P.P.S. I really did get a nice 2-hour ride on on Saturday on my Gixxer 1K!

I have done that a couple times with the wife along our 26 years...did a Kansas / Styx concert in Knoxville back around 94. Saw REO, Styx, and Journey at the Gwinnett Center in Atlanta around 6 years ago. A good time for sure! Thanks for the vid, it brings back the dusty memories!

Hmmm FOG candidate here guys... dang.. :rofl: I bet that was fun all the same..

just watch out for the walkers parked by the mosh pit... :whistle:

That's awesome Keith! Did you get "come sail away" on your iphone? I love that song! I feel like I'm reliving my youth watching that vid:laugh:

:super::super::super:

Oh yeah, I got it too, but my singing makes it too embarrassing to post! :rofl:

Awesome bro. The wife and I went and saw them all in Tucson this past October (minus Night Ranger, but with Eddie Money). We had a blast!!:beerchug:

Back