Nice Day for Pics

(05BusaLe @ Apr. 02 2007,10:18) Love the all black!  
beerchug.gif
Yeah, its the one I wanted to get originally.

(CCbusa05 @ Apr. 02 2007,10:43) Very nice!!
Be truthful now..................which one is your favorite?
biggrin.gif
Baby J has got to be the favorite, but Midnight is definitely a kick in the pants.

(rockadaous @ Apr. 02 2007,10:45) look'n good.  I need to wash mine bad..
I had been doing some other stuff in my garage and looked at them and couldn't take it anymore. They were just filthy!

(Over_Easy @ Apr. 02 2007,11:13) Ken,

What type of undertail is on the black LE...also is that a Clear Alternatives tail light?
Got it from artfibras on eBay. Long story about what happened, but I had been waiting on my MH tail to get painted and needed something. It's turned out very well. Yes, CA integrated tail light.

(BigBSBusa @ Apr. 02 2007,12:15)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 02 2007,10:15) Yep, one of the many multiple Busa owners I know  
bowdown.gif

They look awesome Ken...just awesome...  
beerchug.gif
Thanks, 'Chelle!  Need to see some of Caesar.
He's been in hiding all winter, but I've been out on him lately and rode him today to work...don't feel like taking the time to clean him up, so I ride instead...

He's already won his award for his lifetime...why bother?
laugh.gif

Now, if I had some bling like you, perhaps I'd scrub a bit more often...
cool.gif

(BigBSBusa @ Apr. 02 2007,09:22)

What type of undertail is on the black LE...also is that a Clear Alternatives tail light?
Got it from artfibras on eBay.  Long story about what happened, but I had been waiting on my MH tail to get painted and needed something.  It's turned out very well.  Yes, CA integrated tail light.
So how is the fit and finish - any extra fab. steps needed on your part? Does it come painted black? How much did you pay if you don't mind?

(Over_Easy @ Apr. 02 2007,12:03)
(BigBSBusa @ Apr. 02 2007,09:22)

Got it from artfibras on eBay.  Long story about what happened, but I had been waiting on my MH tail to get painted and needed something.  It's turned out very well.  Yes, CA integrated tail light.
So how is the fit and finish - any extra fab. steps needed on your part?  Does it come painted black?  How much did you pay if you don't mind?
Fit and finish are excellent. When you purchase you get to pick your color and he matches stock colors pretty well. I think it was around $120 with shipping. Made me a little skeptical, but turned out well. Others have purchased it and had similar comments.

(VaBusa @ Apr. 02 2007,11:31)
(BigBSBusa @ Apr. 02 2007,12:15)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 02 2007,10:15) Yep, one of the many multiple Busa owners I know  
bowdown.gif

They look awesome Ken...just awesome...  
beerchug.gif
Thanks, 'Chelle!  Need to see some of Caesar.
He's been in hiding all winter, but I've been out on him lately and rode him today to work...don't feel like taking the time to clean him up, so I ride instead...

He's already won his award for his lifetime...why bother?  
laugh.gif

Now, if I had some bling like you, perhaps I'd scrub a bit more often...  
cool.gif
Don't be afraid that it might get photochopped!
biggrin.gif
Besides you've got the 'Stang, too.

As always Ken, your bikes are top-notch even with the wash...
biggrin.gif
But you will be proud of me when you see what I did. Especially with the forks you sold me. Just be patient. I've been working so much lately that I don't even see daylight for days at a time. And when I do see daylight, I'm on my way to work again.
all_coholic.gif

(bacharles @ Apr. 03 2007,01:37) As always Ken, your bikes are top-notch even with the wash...
biggrin.gif
 But you will be proud of me when you see what I did.  Especially with the forks you sold me.  Just be patient.  I've been working so much lately that I don't even see daylight for days at a time.  And when I do see daylight, I'm on my way to work again.  
all_coholic.gif
I hear you, Brian. The bikes have actually been pretty neglected over the last few months, but have a few things planned for the summer. You need to get yours finished and post up some pics! I know you will give me some new ideas, as always!

(badassbusa03 @ Apr. 03 2007,04:41) thems 2 NICE looking bikes there

beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

super.gif
Wish I could come up with a theme like yours, Brian. Thanks.

Ken I always enjoy looking at your two busa's.. Very nice looking as always..
bowdown.gif

I bought me one of them Brazilian under tails like you have on Midnight, hope it works out as well as yours did.
Remember the Freestyle corp under tail I had on my old Orange one.. going for the same look on this new one.. What hugger is that you have on Midnight? Looks good, I am buying a Puig some time today..
super.gif

Again 2 thumbs up on da rides..
beerchug.gif

Back