NFL penalties

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Pacman Jones has been suspended for the entire 2007 season and Chris Henry 8 games. Personally, I think its about time. Oxygen thieves like these guys shouldnt be allowed to disrepect the game/city/and fans that they play in. Tank Johnson, your sorry ass is next......but we have to wait for you to get out of jail.

if you do the crime, be ready to to to the time.
pro sports has alot of players that are just plain children that need there hands smacked hard.

as a long time resident of cincy and a die hard bengals fan.......... Chris Henry shouldnt even be playin in the league. i cant believe coach lewis has tolerated his actions at all. but like we always say in cincy............ "It aint cincinnati sports unless somebody is gettin arrested." Pacman jones finally got what his stupid ass deserved as well.

These clowns get what they deserve, I just
hate it took so long for the NFL to crack down
on the thuggery. Now when it takes the 2-hand
touch rule for QB's out they will really get some
love
newbie.gif

Frankly, I wish the justice system AND the NFL would crack down harder on these guys!

I'm tired of hearing about how NFL (or any high-profile sports) players get arrested and then let go just because of who they are! What's worse it that punishments have been frequently 'postponed' until the 'off season' for these guys!

Bull Sh*t! If they have to miss some games, then so be it! Also, I hope teams crack down and tell the players, if you get arrested, you're gone - as in off the team!

Young kids look up to these guys as role-models. What kind of message are we sending when we let them get off easy!?!!

on doubt these guys should remember how influential they are in so many kids lives when i played sports as a kid i looked up to athletes and thought they were a standard to met not only physically but as a good citizen to setting an example for other kids to emulate

(omslaw @ Apr. 11 2007,11:40) Frankly, I wish the justice system AND the NFL would crack down harder on these guys!

I'm tired of hearing about how NFL (or any high-profile sports) players get arrested and then let go just because of who they are!  What's worse it that punishments have been frequently 'postponed' until the 'off season' for  these guys!

Bull Sh*t!  If they have to miss some games, then so be it!  Also, I hope teams crack down and tell the players, if you get arrested, you're gone - as in off the team!

Young kids look up to these guys as role-models.  What kind of message are we sending when we let them get off easy!?!!
+1

Well said...

Back