Next time, just do the dishes...

It was HIS home too, (if i recall correctly), he's got a legal RIGHT to be there if it was his place too...but i'm pretty sure i'd have ran like he11 when she got that sword...:laugh:

If they ar co inhabilitating he has a right to stay there until ordered by the courts to leave. If any bills or any proof of him as a resident are shown at the time the police show up, and he did not break any laws, they can't force him to leave.

I would leave...girl has a sword AND is crazy AND has horomones...not a good combo.

Hmmm...I bet she did take lessons from the 3 old ladies, and Mother Goose with her Bible, in Texas. She too was from Texas.

Here is a thought...maybe I will save some of our board members in Texas: Don't make your women mad. None of this :poke: cause then will kill you...and then go out with their girlfriends for this :beerchug: and will do this :whistle: when the cops come asking about you...BE SAFE! Carry chocolate!!!

I would leave...girl has a sword AND is crazy AND has horomones...not a good combo.

Hmmm...I bet she did take lessons from the 3 old ladies, and Mother Goose with her Bible, in Texas. She too was from Texas.

Here is a thought...maybe I will save some of our board members in Texas: Don't make your women mad. None of this :poke: cause then will kill you...and then go out with their girlfriends for this :beerchug: and will do this :whistle: when the cops come asking about you...BE SAFE! Carry chocolate!!!

Yep, Chocolate is like mace or steak to a "junk yard dog". :rofl: We can be quite vicious when the hormones are raging. God Bless the men who are brave enough to put up with us. :bowdown:

Yep, Chocolate is like mace or steak to a "junk yard dog". :rofl: We can be quite vicious when the hormones are raging. God Bless the men who are brave enough to put up with us. :bowdown:

Hormones are one thing... I don't think I'd be inclined to swing a sword, or even sling a dirty dish at someone. Might switch to feeding him on paper plates... or the floor.... :laugh:

Not really. Wouldn't want to have to mop the floor after he has his dindin. :laugh:

My wife's like that about 1 week each month just have to tread lightly or stay the hell out of the way!

Doing dishes is women's work....
bolt.gif

...and don't let it happen again! :rofl:

So timely, all the gals here at work were talking about husbands not doing dishes this morning :laugh:

I wonder which "facility" they met and fell in love at??

WoW! I get mad and E-Vil, well maybe the Diet Coke of E-Vil, but not like that. He is dayum lucky!! Most Texans have GUNS!!

Back