Newb in Olathe, KS

Welcome to the oRg, we have lots of peeps in the KC area.
beerchug.gif
I used to work for KCP&L at the Johnson County Center. I liked Olathe.

welcome.gif
aboard!
hello.gif

I'm just south of you - in Gardner. There's several of us in KC!

Awesome, I actually picked up the bike from a guy in Gardner. Let me know if you guys want to ride sometime.

Get that mug cleaned! I need to clean mine up again...she's a little dirty from the construction and sprinklers near my house. Hoping my new parts get here so I can install them and then clean her up.

I have to get her cleaned today cause I am trailering it in Hal's trailer to Arkansas tomorrow. And if you ever get to meet Hal(GSXCITE), which I am sure you will, you will get to know that he is the Busa cleaning Nazi.
I always try to hide my bike when he is in the vicinity
laugh.gif

I have to get her cleaned today cause I am trailering it in Hal's trailer to Arkansas tomorrow. And if you ever get to meet Hal(GSXCITE), which I am sure you will, you will get to know that he is the Busa cleaning Nazi.
laugh.gif
You better clean it, I don't think he'll allow you in the trailer otherwise!
lol1.gif

I have a favored customer in Olathe.

Cool.

Welcome to the site.  Glad you found us.  Indeed, as you're aware there are tons of .oRg members there...your new network of brothers.

Enjoy~

Good luck with that. I can drop mine off if you need extra practice. Have fun in Arkansas...sounds like a blast!
lol1.gif

I'd love to go but this weekend just won't work for me. Keep me in mind in the future.

I have to get her cleaned today cause I am trailering it in Hal's trailer to Arkansas tomorrow.  And if you ever get to meet Hal(GSXCITE), which I am sure you will, you will get to know that he is the Busa cleaning Nazi.  
laugh.gif
Who me?
whistling.gif
Your Busa will be so EXcited to come see uncle Hal!
laugh.gif
Welcome Mellow77, can't wait to meet you and do some riding.
ThumbsUp.gif

laugh.gif

Back