New Video - Busa Boys 2-5-06

cool video makes me want to speed even more. what song is that?
NickleBack - Follow you home and Animal
smile.gif
More coming soon!

Nice video esp during the middle of winter but.....

....you need to talk to your buddy and get him to slow down until he has some more experience on that stretch of road. He's flirting with the lines and overshooting pretty hard. Plus he needs to get off the bike more and use a slider for placement. He is just about tapping out on every corner. I'd hate to see that pretty new BUSA low side because of a little error.
sad.gif

Stay safe out there guys and live to ride another day.....
wink.gif

Great vid....
cool.gif

Nice video esp during the middle of winter but.....

....you need to talk to your buddy and get him to slow down until he has some more experience on that stretch of road.  He's flirting with the lines and overshooting pretty hard.  Plus he needs to get off the bike more and use a slider for placement.  He is just about tapping out on every corner.  I'd hate to see that pretty new BUSA low side because of a little error.  
sad.gif

Stay safe out there guys and live to ride another day.....
wink.gif

Great vid....
cool.gif
thanks for watching glad you enjoyed especially the nice winter weather we are having here in So Calif
smile.gif

BTW what in the world makes you think we did not offer our buddy some advice? I'm in total agreement with supporting fellow riders and helping everyone ride as safely as possible. I think your advice is pretty much on target with what we had already spoke with him about but your presentation was ill received IMO
sad.gif

sad.gif

He's flirting with the lines and overshooting pretty hard.  He is just about tapping out on every corner.  
Thanks got busa?  I appreciate the input.  I really do.  I have been riding that road for 20 years, believe it or not.  That is the only reason I would ride it so hard.  Finger and his bud Tyler pointed out the same things.  They r very informative and engaging.  I can see a lot of room 4 improvement, as I said.  I appreciate the concern.....I would hate to wreck the machine even more than you would.  There really is times that I feel the weight, and I did enter alot of corners with too much speed.  Only my familiarity with the road helped me know what was coming and keep it upright.  Although,  I think that is the closest I've come to lowsiding.
Later
Lamb

MOTRFINGER FILMING YOU RIDING :   PRICELESS.  

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|hionbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139294537 -->

That is one special road you guys have there. Great video with some unexpected surprises.

Someone should make one of these ride-behind videos of a busa on the Dragon.

thanks for watching glad you enjoyed especially the nice winter weather we are having here in So Calif
smile.gif

BTW what in the world makes you think we did not offer our buddy some advice? I'm in total agreement with supporting fellow riders and helping everyone ride as safely as possible. I think your advice is pretty much on target with what we had already spoke with him about but your presentation was ill received IMO
sad.gif
Sorry, I didn't mean any harm or bad carma on you guys. I think you are good friends for pointing that stuff out to him. I just thought we would ALL be safer than sorry if someone posted about it.

I see a lot of comments but no many said anything about the lead bikes riding. I was just hoping to inform the rest of the H.org community. I don't want others WITHOUT the experience that you guys have going out and trying that thinking that's the way to do it.

No harm no foul just want everyone to stay around for years to come and live to ride another day. I appolagise if I didn't present it the right way.
blush.gif

If you guys are ever up in Ohio, give me a shout and I'll take you out for a drink of your choice....
wink.gif
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

Josh
blues.gif

lmini001.gif

smile.gif

sad.gif
Sorry, I didn't mean any harm or bad carma on you guys.  I think you are good friends for pointing that stuff out to him.  I just thought we would ALL be safer than sorry if someone posted about it.

I see a lot of comments but no many said anything about the lead bikes riding.  I was just hoping to inform the rest of the H.org community.  I don't want others WITHOUT the experience that you guys have going out and trying that thinking that's the way to do it.  

No harm no foul just want everyone to stay around for years to come and live to ride another day.  I appolagise if I didn't present it the right way.
blush.gif

If you guys are ever up in Ohio, give me a shout and I'll take you out for a drink of your choice....  
wink.gif

beerchug.gif

cool.gif

Josh
blues.gif

lmini001.gif
Its all good Josh, I probably over reacted there was no harm no foul. If ever you're in Calif the same offer stands
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Sorry, I didn't mean any harm or bad carma on you guys.  I think you are good friends for pointing that stuff out to him.  I just thought we would ALL be safer than sorry if someone posted about it.
Thanks for the keen eye on the details.  Nothing gets by the .org community.  I take all criticism as constructive,  thanks for the feedback and it will be heeded.

Yes I did! I saw you in Lakeside at around 2:00. Did you make it home for the game?

Yup -- I did a later ride with skater69 and a guy on the "busa Killer" BMW joined in
Made it home in time

Back