New to me 06 Busa

fdn2blk

Registered
Just stopping in to say hi. Just purchased an 06 Busa, looking forward to making it my own and seeing what she's got.

Got a few projects I'm going to be doing over the next few weeks. Painting it pearl white, new grips, mirrors, bar ends, etc. Looking for a Power Commander also looking for a new stator cover. If anyone has either one that they are willing to part with let me know.

Looking forward to being part of the forum!

IMG_5605RESIZE2.jpg

IMG_5603.JPG

welcome.. i got an 06 and still love it.. had some work done but 55k miles later and it still can give me the pucker factor if i grip it and rip it... when you get the work done lets see some pics. As for mirrors I got gixr mirrors from pashnit and man oh man did it make a difference..

Thanks. I'll post some pics as I go. Was starting to do a good look over of the whole bike last night and got a few other plans as well.

Question for you, is your 06 lowered? Mine is lowered, but i'm almost 6'3 so I'm thinking about putting it back up to stock height. I know a lot of people are trying to tell me, "man your going to have a hard time cornering it" Just wondering your perspective.

Most of my club members are at least 6'3" and we all ride lowered but raising won't effect cornering at all. Check out Busa Boyz in your area they do a lot of riding and can answer most of your questions

Most of my club members are at least 6'3" and we all ride lowered but raising won't effect cornering at all. Check out Busa Boyz in your area they do a lot of riding and can answer most of your questions

Thanks DarkScorpion. I'll check them out

I'm 5' 1" , and my Hayabusa is not lowered at all . To make sure I have plenty of ground clearance for those canyon roads .

Welcome , and nice looking paint . I bet its loud with the dump pipes .

C10, yea that's the main reason thinking about putting it back up. We go up and ride the blue ridge parkway a lot as well as dragon so I don't want it dumping out on me in a corner. Pipes are crazy loud, sounds more like a 67 Chevelle coming down the street ha

Back