New Tail

B Rad

Registered
thanks to Big E.

only took a few hours. now I can get that ass low.

gsxrtail.jpg

gsxrtail2.jpg

Not feeling it. Don't mean to be the party pooper but with the stretch, and the pipe just hanging there...
To each there own and I can respect that. I like the gsx-R tail swap but not how you have it set up. Elbows and azzhols....
you know how the saying goes, if you like that's all that matters.

I personally love the tail mod, not much into stretching, but to each there own. Are there any instructions on how to make this mod. This and a new exhaust is all that I really want to do to my 2012 'busa, for now at least.

Not feeling it. Don't mean to be the party pooper but with the stretch, and the pipe just hanging there...
To each there own and I can respect that. I like the gsx-R tail swap but not how you have it set up. Elbows and azzhols....
you know how the saying goes, if you like that's all that matters.

I could not agree more. I love seeing everyone has different tastes when it comes to modding a "toy". The GSXR tail swap reminds me of a big meat head with a huge top half and a skinny little torso and legs

I personally love the tail mod, not much into stretching, but to each there own. Are there any instructions on how to make this mod. This and a new exhaust is all that I really want to do to my 2012 'busa, for now at least.
**** Go to the Library and get the Book "HOW TO FU*K-UP A NICE BIKE". Obviously, I don't like the conversions with the 1K tail. I think it totally degrades one of the most beautiful motorcycles ever made! If you want a 1K, buy one. JUST (MY) OPINION...:whistle:

Back