New tail

biglubusa1

Registered
before

13.jpg

no offense but i liked the first gen tail better she had such clean lines with the shape of your rear tire but thats my my .02

its the angle of the pic and the height in the back.... i had to lift it in the back because the angle of the 08 tail made it touch the tire... believe me the old tail only looks good on that angle.

NICE, :bowdown:...i just did mine as well...i haven't had to get any good pictures cuz i wanta get it painted first...:thumbsup:

I like it...definitely gets noticed, and good to confuse Busa fans by mixing up Gen I and Gen II parts. You'll get double-takes...

I LOVE the color!! Great looking Busa :thumbsup:

its the angle of the pic and the height in the back.... i had to lift it in the back because the angle of the 08 tail made it touch the tire... believe me the old tail only looks good on that angle.

haha ok cause it looks sexy as hell in that pic lol but then again i hate gen 2 tails... but thats my opinion although its growing on me

if the swingarm were shorter and it brought that tire in so it sat in the curve of the tail, i'd think it was perfect. i'm not really a fan of the 2nd gen tail anyway. the rest of the bike looks absolutely tits tho. color matched wheels, no chrome, i love it.

Back