New Super BRIGHT Stop Lamp for my Gen 1

Kiwi Rider

Registered
Today I fitted a new LED stop lamp coz all my riding mates tell me the integrated stop lamp in my el-cheapo chinese aftermarket LED tail lamp is utter krap and is barely noticeable in daylight.
It doesn't help having a smoke lens either, so I bought a stop lamp off AliExpress a few months ago and finally got around to fitting it.
It's got a ton of options . . flashing fast, flashing slow, single flash then solid lighting, it has strobe and also sweeping from left to right, then right to left, pretty awesome really, but to avoid gaining the attention of the cops, I've set it to continuous light, boy is it bright!
Anyone else done anything similar?

IMG_1805 - Copy.JPG

this is just the tail lamp working
IMG_1806 - Copy.JPG

below, tail lamp, and stop lamp, the stop lamp is so bright the iphone's camera cant handle it and the red looks white!!
It is actually red as a fire truck!
IMG_1807 - Copy.JPG

Nice. That should get the attention needed..
As mines a gen2, all I've done is switchbacks in the indicators, (red brake/orange indicate) wired with a taillight flash modeule in sync with the factory rear light. 5 quick flashes then solid on

I hear ya on the hard to see tail/brake lights. I just have high wattage bulbs inside my Hot Bodies dark smoke brake and blinker lens. The smoked out just looks way cool IMO. Looks good Kiwi :thumbsup: Another home run from aliexpress.
Rubb.

Back