new Shoei TZ-1

rock.gif

<!--EDIT|1127 TO 1299
Reason for Edit: "got no replies in 3 days"|1090858581 -->

hmm....well what was here?
rock.gif
rock.gif

And guessing from the title, do you like the new shoei or did you get more air flow with the HJC?

rock.gif

funny
now that i took out the pics
i get some feedback
rock.gif

i posted pics of my old and new helmet
and gave my impression on the TZ-11 vs the HJC

shoei is better in all aspect, good fit, good visibility, light and quiet but ventilation could be better. But I went for the quietness

thanks for interest zuk
smile.gif

no problema.....I have an RF900 shoei, its pretty cool even on super hot days and very quiet, been thinkin about moving to the RF1000 with the dragon design on it, found a guy on ebay selling them for 399, the dealer wants like 500+

Check out www.accwhse.com for Shoei helmets, or just about anything. Last month I bought a new Shoei RF-1000 for $270.00 with shipping from them. It is a solid color, metallic black. The fancy paint jobs are a little more I think.

thats cool, but you can't have enough helmets
wink.gif

Just getchu one for every day of the week first, then you can start adding in some day/evening wear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I missed the entire thread...some of us don't log in every day, so give us some time to find the thread!
tounge.gif

I'm in the market for another, LIGHTER helmet...I'd kind of like to see the new Shoei you bought!!!
wink.gif

VA
there was 85 views in 3 days with no comments
i even pushed it up a couple of times

since you request it
i'll post the new helmet tonight
just for you
actually, i'll email you the pic, since nobody else cares
laugh.gif

VA
there was 85 views in 3 days with no comments
i even pushed it up a couple of times

since you request it
i'll post the new helmet tonight
just for you
actually, i'll email you the pic, since nobody else cares
laugh.gif
Oh, don't be like that! You've got to be direct with the guys, use some terms they understand like "nekkid" and "stripped" then they'll reply...
tounge.gif

I would like to see the helmet please...and from now on, you're not allowed to delete your own pics!
biggrin.gif

Hey Va, depends on what style & costs, but the new RF1000 is pretty nice and the higher end ones are pretty good too!

BTW I usually find great deals on ebay for helmets.

Hey Va, depends on what style & costs, but the new RF1000 is pretty nice and the higher end ones are pretty good too!

BTW I usually find great deals on ebay for helmets.
Thanks for the tip...I always forget about EBay...

Problem I've found is that some helmets fit so differently than others, so picking sizes without trying them on first is hard...

I think it was a Shoei (or Arai...who knows?) that Revlis had...it was much smaller than my "small" helmet, so I'll need to get to a shop with several and try them on...don't have many shops around here...
smile.gif

well if you come out to deals gap in sept, there's a buncha shops on the way
wink.gif
cool.gif

Back