New Saddleman Sport Tour seat installed!!!

crusty369

Registered
Love the looks of this seat! Had to dremel a little plastic off of the rear hooks, but no biggie. Took 10 seconds....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333130387.471187.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333130408.350777.jpg

$200 shipped to my door from Riders Discount, with military discount...
$214.95 shipped otherwise for the track, sport, or tech. Cheapest $ I could find.
Only put 75 miles on today, but REAAAALLLY comfortable. Night and day difference over stock. Much more comfortable than the OEM gel, as well.
Added Bonus: looks like your mounting a stripper, lol. (;}€

i really dig the looks of the seat. sleek design and the foe suede really flows with the bike. :thumbsup:

Slight raise in rear gives you a few options in ride position. Really holds u in the pocket when you launch hard, but also gives u plenty of room to stretch out...saying a lot for me because I'm 6' 4". Basically, best of both worlds, at least for me. Lower than stock in middle and front; taller in the rear than the OEM gel when I want to stretch out a little bit.
Very happy with the seat. Comfy right out of the box. The center groove seems to work as well, taking pressure off of my lower back.
Bought it for looks...the ride really sold me, though.

nice looking seat. i have been looking at the sport and the tech seat but after reading the descriptions. i cant tell the difference between the two. I know the design is different but which one would be the most comfortable one.

wow seat does look nice in appearance and looks really comfy. Im looking to get a new seat just cant decide which one to get. Dont feel like spending $200+ for a seat and then not be happy with it. :banghead:

Extremely comfortable on my bony a$$. Very happy. Longest ride so far, has only been about 150 mi. though. Not a lot of extra time to ride, due to rebuilding our home we lost in the central tx. wildfires last year.

Back