New rider in Louisville KY

KappaSigBusa

Registered
Hey all been ridin my 08 for about a year and found the org a few months back when looking for mods and so far i love it here. Just wanted to say hi and looking for more local riders.:Looking_anim:

Nice bike!:thumbsup:
Thanks for the pics &
:welcome: to the org
Ride her safe
Bubba

i got the windscreen from sporttech it really went well with my helmet
6a00d83455aeb969e2011571e5c93c970b-500wi

A man with good taste! You indeed have the fastest color. Don't let anyone tell you different. :laugh:

:welcome:!

Oh yeah.....quick question. The mirrors you have can be found at Roaring Toyz and on Ebay.
How well does the blue on the mirrors match up w/ the blue on the bike? Honestly....cause I've been eyeballing those for awhile now and was concerned about that.

Thanks in advance!

Oh yeah.....quick question. The mirrors you have can be found at Roaring Toyz and on Ebay.
How well does the blue on the mirrors match up w/ the blue on the bike? Honestly....cause I've been eyeballing those for awhile now and was concerned about that.

it matches very well

THE BEST COLOR.... HEHEHEHEHEHE love the windscreen. There is a fellow here that has that same windscreen. I love it and now since I've seen it on my bike. I think I have to become obsessed with it all over again.... :thumbsup:

:welcome:

Back