new pup

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
just got her yesterday, she's an american pit bull terrier.

any name recomendations much appreciated !

IMG_1283.JPG

I'll give you my favorite southern name.. Talula pronounced Taa-Lou-laa

thanks B'

here's an action shot of her pulling on my camera strap HA

IMG_1281.JPG

Dog experts will tell you that one syllable words make the best dog names.There just are not that many original names around with one syllable,so I usually go for 2. Pits are strong,tuff,durable and in a small package.Now to combine that with something femenine will be the trick. (at least for me,I would be looking along those lines).

I'm thinking because of they're English background an' old Anglo-Saxon type of a name.

I'll shall research a bit,and get back to you.

Rubb.

Good lookin pup you got there. How about Roxy? That's my female puppy pit's name. My wife named her. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you copied the name.

Here is some help, I don't know if you saw the movie Golden Compass but in their land their souls took the form of an animal(D/EMONS)and stayed with them at all times. This seems to me a cool way to name your new pup. Go to the tab "D/EMONS" and answer the questions, see if you like the name of your Demons, if you do then the pup is named.

shttp://goldencompassmovie.com/

Here's a few:

Jana (attractive, hardworking and strong)
Briana (Strong) Celtic
Fallon (child of the ruler)
Nola (Noble)
Kaylie (pure) old English
Aidan (Little fire) Irish
Caden (Little fighter). Old American
Locklyn (Warrior) Scottish
Regan (Nobility) Celtic

I like Caden the best. Sorta suits her from the pics you posted.

RSD.

By the way, the pup is adorable. My wife really wants to rescue a 3rd pup, and it would definitely be a little pit. Kiss sleeping goodbye for a while...

THANKS ALL !!!

this is "MY" first pup since a kid, trying to learn all i can.

yo Rub, me and the wife really dig Caden, thanks for takin' the time man
thumb_up.gif

I like Caden too..
Cute pup! And look at her posing in that first pic.. all proud.
cool.gif

Back