New PMR Switches Installed

are you running a dry shot with the turbo?
if so, hows that working out for you?
It's not set up yet.... and I currently can not walk, much less ride.

However, ask me again in a month or so.
biggrin.gif

I am using the Nitrous to fuel the Air Shifter as well as a small dry shot in the up-tube... and of course a poser purge via the nose cone.
tounge.gif

Lookin good Cecil.How you healing up man?
rock.gif
Just saw the surgeon again this morning for another follow-up.
It's been just over three weeks and so far so good.

He took the external stitches out this morning and told me that I could begin putting weight back on the leg gradually.
He also cleared me to take a normal shower again (no bag over the leg).

However, I was instructed not to bend my knee for at least another week... probably two.

This news comes after I spent Sunday trying to bend my knee as much as possible... "DOOH!"

His statement was "it takes 45 days for the muscle to regain 50% strength".

He also said I actuall have a scrape on the bone where the metal went through.

All in all, I'm getting better every day.
I'm looking forward to walking without assistance... these crutches are getting real old.
brave.gif

I sat on the Busa again for the first time since the accident yesterday.... felt good.
smile.gif

Thanks for asking.

Did your package arrive yet?

COOL!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Cecil..how have you been? Are you ok? how is that leg? I guess your alright.
smile.gif

i am actually intersested in also killing the lights.. sometimes just doing tests or mods and i want to turn the bike to on position... of course battery drains fast..

i dont thiink i need th second swith..no nos.. or anything.. should i get a single switch.. if thats available.. or can i mount something into the exixting handle bar controls..i dont have a passer "yellow" swith.. so was thinking of there..

also.. does anyone have write ups for this mod.. "kill light mod".. i need the dummy verision.

Back