New PMR Switches Installed

Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
Jack at PMR (Pro Machine Racing Components: http://www.pmrcomponents.com/ ) made these two fine billet additions:

As always, his pieces are top notch!

1) Kill Switch - Right Side
* Wired into the ignition

2) Dual Toggle Switch - Left Side
* Toggle One Kills all the lights (Head light, tail lights, brake lights... but the Hi-beam is still switchable)
* Toggle Two Arms the Nitrous

BikePics.com

BikePics.com

Sweet!!
cool.gif

Very nice switch. Is a relay needed for the light?

For starting.... the HID seems to be a bit taxing on the electrical system (battery).... especially at the drag strip where it gets stopped and started all night without getting a chance to recharge.
The HID actually pulls less power than the stock bulb!

Looks Great! I think I'm going to install the same switches!

<!--EDIT|Professor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139190065 -->

Looks good, looks really clean. but why would you want to kill all of your lights.
Hmm, probably best not to ask. Let's just say not to be seen.
For starting.... the HID seems to be a bit taxing on the electrical system (battery).... especially at the drag strip where it gets stopped and started all night without getting a chance to recharge.

No "Dukes of Hazzard" stuff going on here ;)
What set of HID do you have and what was the cost? Do the make that much deference? and how had were they to install.

thanks

Looks good, looks really clean. but why would you want to kill all of your lights.
Hmm, probably best not to ask. Let's just say not to be seen.

No "Dukes of Hazzard" stuff going on here ;)
What set of HID do you have and what was the cost? Do the make that much deference? and how had were they to install.

thanks
The difference is like Night and Day
wink.gif

If my memory serves me correctly, I have the McCoulloch 3000K.

http://www.xenonking.com/3000m.htm

3000K has an approximately 3200lm output, which is more than 3x the light output of the traditional halogen light. 3000K emits GOLDEN YELLOW color and offers superior penetration power during adverse weather epically in dense fog. The applications of the 3000K kit aim more towards secondary lighting apparatus such as high beam and fog lights. The 3000K capsule is actually a 5000K capsule specially coated with a film that filters out all the wave length except the range of wave length which emits yellow.

I see you have the PMR triple tree nice. I installed the Kanji res. caps.

Sweet! Like the Autometer liquid filled boost gauge. Nice touch. Is the guage mounted in a regular Autometer cup?

Back