New pics

I just found out about the 1 thing that Vinny REALLY needs. They are called Under Armour® Performance Men's Boxer Brief Underwear Size MEDIUM, BLACK. He says they are made in heaven by God Himself...they are protecting his "boys"...guess it's real hot there now...he's SO happy b/c his "boys" are dry now...LOL....anyway, if anyone wants to send Vinny undies, let me know...I'll send you his address out there.

Good to see all is going well bro!
biggrin.gif

I'm sure we can pitch in and send him a care package.... gotta link to where to buy them or how much they are
rock.gif

Get home safe Vinny
cool.gif

If you set up paypal or something I will contribute...I know how a man loves his draws...

But you may have to PM me because I could forget...
smile.gif

ok, so they are like $19 a pair, dunno if they do military discounts or not
rock.gif

just something not right about a group of guys sending another guy underwear...so if you setup a paypal, we can all pitch in a a couple of bucks and buy him some for you to send him
cool.gif
How many pairs does he want
rock.gif

rock.gif

ok, so they are like $19 a pair, dunno if they do military discounts or not
rock.gif

just something not right about a group of guys sending another guy underwear...so if you setup a paypal, we can all pitch in a a couple of bucks and buy him some for you to send him
cool.gif
  How many pairs does he want
rock.gif
hehehe...I guess you're right...

I found another site that they are only like $15 a pair.

I have a paypal...my email for it is amy.heath@usmc.mil

He said he'll never wear any other kind of undies again...so...he may need a few...even if I just send him one pair...I'll make sure that he knows it's from you all....

rock.gif

Back