New pics of the young 'un

good looking son you have there...won't be long before you are going to have to have a bike in the garage for him too

Cute kid, and very active for that age
laugh.gif
. Someone needs to make an HMF fitted Busa toy!!

A mini-me with a buncha mini-busas. Perfect!

Cute kid!

--Wag--

Nathan, Good looking kid. Tell Crystal to get a job... WAY too much time. LOL

Now, about the busa.... We have a Busa Bash going on at deals gap in the spring....
biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Oct. 06 2006,11:30)
(pipefighter248 @ Oct. 06 2006,11:22)
(VaBusa @ Oct. 06 2006,11:19)
beerchug.gif
rock.gif
That was for the talk of eyeing a Busa...
smile.gif
rock.gif

It's one that you said I'd love to have it...
sad.gif

I want to join the ranks of "dual Busa ownership" but it's not in the cards right now...hubby even mentioned me selling Caesar for a shot at that Busa, but I can't part with Caesar...we're like two old shoes now
laugh.gif

Best of luck with selling it and I hope an org member gets it so we can make sure she's well taken care of
wink.gif
[/Quote]

Bring back memories on what bike it is?

rock.gif

(AlbanianEagle @ Oct. 06 2006,12:17) Very cute kid, enjoy them now because they grow up so fast. Also good luck on your birthday.
wink.gif
Birthday isn't til November.
I was just referring to Friday the 13th being a lucky day for me.

Thanks everyone else.
I'm sure if he could understand it, he'd appreciate the comments.
Since not, mom and dad always does.

Thanks for the pics Nathan and Crystal ... handsome little man!!
Good luck on getting that Busa that you want. Sounds like you're making a trip to NY?? I don't know if it will help but I have an enclosed trailer here in Frederick, MD if you need to use it.

(sageronin @ Oct. 06 2006,14:53) Thanks for the pics Nathan and Crystal ... handsome little man!!
Good luck on getting that Busa that you want. Sounds like you're making a trip to NY?? I don't know if it will help but I have an enclosed trailer here in Frederick, MD if you need to use it.
Nope, not NY.
It's the bike that you and I talked about before that we were both looking at.

Thanks for the trailer offer, but after a drive like that I'd wouldn't feel like making the drive back up to you.
Dad thinks one of his friends will let us borrow his trailer.

Let her have her fun! Keeps her happy apparently and you know what they say, if mamma ain't happy . . .! Besides, you should want her to show off the cute little boy.

Back