new paint what ya think...

my04busa

Registered
just got her back together took pic in garage waitin for tomorrow to take pics in the sunlight to get the peral affect...will post that up over week...

IMG00008-20100520-0128.jpg

That's Nice:thumbsup:

And ride her safe
Bubba

oops you been here awhile

Last edited:
thanks bro got a thumbs up already on the highway at nite lol

Isn't that the coolest feeling when a Cager comes up, looks at you and gives the thumbs up and the little head nod?
I love to see that, and it does happen!:thumbsup:
Bubba

have few friends trin to get me to put on a few stickers im like nah like it plain

Plus, you can add stickers later on if you want to change the look.

How can you ride without mirrors? I rode mine for a couple of miles and couldn't stand it. I kept thinking I'd look back and there would be a cop there.:laugh:

Plus, you can add stickers later on if you want to change the look.

How can you ride without mirrors? I rode mine for a couple of miles and couldn't stand it. I kept thinking I'd look back and there would be a cop there.:laugh:

hey bro u aint ****tin was my frist time with no mirrors i love the look but it drives me nuts not knowin whats behind me unless i turned around every few sec...so im gonna get some chrome mirrors for it now...

I was going to paint my busa with that exact lexus color. Something call pearl sunfire or something...there are 2 kind of lexus pearls. Anyway, great job bro

Back