New owner

Busanova

Donating Member
Registered
Hello everyone,
laugh.gif

I've been following the forum for awhile. Today I gave in and bought a new 2008 Busa. It took me a while to pick, and I settled on the blue.
The dealer has the bike in stock and I will pick it up in the next week or two depending on the weather.

Thanx, and from what I've seen of this forum MADDNESS is probably the best way to describe it.

I'm from Monmouth County N.J. I will post up as soon as I bring it home.
I did take cell phone pictures, but they aren't worth posting. I gotta tell you that I'm excited as a little kid over this!
hello.gif

I've been riding since I was 15. I'm 56 now. Previous ride is a 1982 Honda CBX in line six. She may be old but still is a stunning bike. I keep my stuff a long time. I have a 69 428 Mach-I mustang owned since 72. My DD is a 2006 Evo.

welcome.gif
Glad to have you on the org YOUNG man!
laugh.gif
I had a 1980 CB900 custom for many years and rode a CBX many times. You are going to have a BIG surprise when you roll on the throttle of the busa!

Congrads  
beerchug.gif
 and as the Famous North Carolina Marine would say:  Shazzzzzam  
welcome.gif

welcome.gif

welcome.gif

welcome.gif

welcome.gif

Welcome to the org, you will love this place. Cant wait to see pics of her!
beerchug.gif

Thanx for the welcomes
smile.gif
I'm not planning any mods while learning about the bike. My first CBX was the monster of it's time at low 11 sec
quarters. I'm sure the Busa will be a real handfull with 84 more HP.
That said, any suggestions as far as comfort/convenience mods? Items like tank bra vs tank pad, gel vs tobin seat, etc. If my dealer's website is correct, Suzuki offers a centerstand for the bike that would be helpful in the area of my garage the bike will be in. Has anybody used it, and if so how much does it compromise cornering?

Back