New Owner / Old Busa 99 - greetings from UAE

bandy202

Registered
IMG_8049.JPG

IMG_8050.JPG

IMG_8051.JPG

IMG_8052.JPG

Nice paint. Seldom see the frame incorporated into the paint scheme like that. They're either chrome, black or silver regardless of how the bike is painted.:thumbsup:

Say, are there any...corners over there, or...trees?:D

Nice paint. Seldom see the frame incorporated into the paint scheme like that. They're either chrome, black or silver regardless of how the bike is painted.:thumbsup:

Say, are there any...corners over there, or...trees?:D

hehe :d , the only chance to wear the tire uniformly is to practice in the roundabouts :D ,
we have some nice small roads for cornering ( pretty far for my place ) .
example : jebel hafeet road -Al Ain
The most fun is the desert riding with my crf450 . but the Busa is perfect for commuting to work daily ( now winter time ) since the sped limit on the highway is 160 km/h and I already Know the location of the radars :d

Hi there mate , welcome to best forum ever for Hayabusa !!! Now that '99 is crazy wild bro , well done mate , hope to hear more about you and your cycle , cheers mate !!!. :thumbsup:

Thanks ;) , just took it with 20k km ( hope to be real) :d ,

now I feel some power loss on different RPM / speed . still driving like this to work :D ...till find time to check it to a garage . ( already order spark plugs , now fuel pump ...will see )

Back