New Owner - 2011 Busa

I know the feeling about the bike being different, I have ridden a few Busa's and fell in love with them, I just sold my 03 R1 a few days ago and picked up this 05 Busa.

I was running 6.43's on my R1 with 28K miles on it :) I can't wait to get this bike out to the track! Bad thing is, I had beaten a few Busa's around here, But I know what they are capable of.

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: to the Org. I am sooooo Glad you bought the fastest and best looking color :cheerleader: :laugh:. On another note though they are very hard to keep clean. You may want to take a look at what Bowhunter done to his 2011 black Busa! :beerchug:

New Busa 007.jpg

i'm satisfied with my stock exhaust system. the cans are big/thick and fit the styling of the bike. I concede they should weigh less.
because sport bike riding is somewhat physically challanging, and when riding aggressive, you need to 'fit' properly. making your bike fit you ergonomically as much as possible is important. this will not only increase comfort but also distance and even safety. Positioning the bars and improving the position of the pegs are two relatively inexpensive mods that make a huge difference. There are several options for both as i'm sure you are already aware.

congrats on your bike, familiarize yourself with it and have some good old fashion two-wheeled fun.

Back