New mod

Went on a 100 mile ride today with Dad, and the cruise worked perfect. Didn't slip and held constant.
thumb_up.gif

Or disengage by pressing thumb at arrow, pulling in front brake lever, or closing throttle with grip.
Do you think one of these puppies would work with Electric Grips? Heres a pic of the throttle side lead for my grip heaters. One of the reasons I gave up on my NEP is the location of these leads fouling on the lower mount of the NEP. Hard to tell from the pics.

DSCN0001_mod.JPG

Or disengage by pressing thumb at arrow, pulling in front brake lever, or closing throttle with grip.
Do you think one of these puppies would work with Electric Grips? Heres a pic of the throttle side lead for my grip heaters. One of the reasons I gave up on my NEP is the location of these leads fouling on the lower mount of the NEP. Hard to tell from the pics.
What exactly are you worried about?
The wire coming out of the bottom going around the starter button?

Is there any wires or such coming out of the back?
The bulk of the throttle lock is coming out of the back. Mounts to the screw that holds the brake lever on, and protrudes below the brake lever so that it will release when pulled.

I can try to get some better pics out of the garage sometime soon if needed.

What exactly are you worried about?
The wire coming out of the bottom going around the starter button?

Is there any wires or such coming out of the back?
The bulk of the throttle lock is coming out of the back. Mounts to the screw that holds the brake lever on, and protrudes below the brake lever so that it will release when pulled.

I can try to get some better pics out of the garage sometime soon if needed.
If you look at the lead for my Grip heater it exits the end of the grip at right about 6 o'clock (static) With the NEP cruise the lower pivots of it were snagging the lead. I just couldn't come up with a simple elegant solution so I binned it.
laugh.gif

DSCN0002.JPG

Should work just fine.
You would just run the throttle lock up against the grip lip. Nothing really comes out of the front; mainly the back.
I can try to get you some more pics soon.

Back