New Member, First post!

Thanks everyone!:beerchug:

Getting ready to have breakfast and head out the door to fondle a few Busas.:woot:

Welcome to the .Org! Great pics of your son; reminds me of when I was a kid--except my bike and gear wasn't as cool!

Thanks! He loves his gear. Makes him feel like a pro!:thumbsup:

Well, the local stealership had 3 2009 Busas in stock. Two white and the other gray/silver. I was worried about the Busa being a bit of a stretch for my 5' 8" frame, but she pretty much fit like a glove. She sure is a heavy beast, though! Unfortunately, so was the price. The bikes had full retail $13,199.00 stickers on them. I'll have to call a few other Suzuki dealers in the area and see if they want full retail, too. You'de think they would have SOME kind of deals on these bikes considering Suzuki won't import any 2010 models becase so many 2009 bikes are still on dealer floors!:banghead:

sigpic.jpg

Video link in my sig.:thumbsup:

Thanks! He loves his gear. Makes him feel like a pro!:thumbsup:

Well, the local stealership had 3 2009 Busas in stock. Two white and the other gray/silver. I was worried about the Busa being a bit of a stretch for my 5' 8" frame, but she pretty much fit like a glove. She sure is a heavy beast, though! Unfortunately, so was the price. The bikes had full retail $13,199.00 stickers on them. I'll have to call a few other Suzuki dealers in the area and see if they want full retail, too. You'de think they would have SOME kind of deals on these bikes considering Suzuki won't import any 2010 models becase so many 2009 bikes are still on dealer floors!:banghead:

Take your time Eddie, as hard as it is... be patient. There are deals to be had out there. You may need to broaden your search outside of PA or even check FleaBay...sometimes you'd be surprised what you can find for a short few hours drive away.

Good luck and :welcome: to the best Busa board on the net.

Take your time Eddie, as hard as it is... be patient. There are deals to be had out there. You may need to broaden your search outside of PA or even check FleaBay...sometimes you'd be surprised what you can find for a short few hours drive away.

Good luck and :welcome: to the best Busa board on the net.

That's very sound advice and exactly what I plan on doing.:agree: Money is way too hard to come by these days to spend it on an impulse buy. I'm going to wait for the right bike at the right price.:thumbsup:

:welcome: and i got a cabin for the the M&G so its a bit easyer on those comeing from a distance

Back