New Member, First post!

Eddie

Registered
Long time lurker, first time poster.:thumbsup:

Originally from NJ, I moved to northeast PA in 2001. Started off like most here, on dirt bikes at an early age. I'm an avid shooter and drag racer. I bracket race a big block Vega Wagon at Island Dragway in Great Meadows, NJ. I also have a 7 year old son who got into riding last fall. He has a blast riding my Baja 70 (my drag strip pit bike). I try to keep up with him on my DR-Z.:D

Going to do some Busa window shopping starting tomorrow.:banana:

Good luck w/the shopping.

:welcome:to the .oRg. It's a big family.

Mostly dysfuntional and disparagingly inbred...:whistle:...but still, very much like a family.

:rofl:

Ride safe, ride sane; stick around awhile.

:beerchug:

Be careful, window shopping for a Busa leads Directly to a Busa Buying experience! Which is only secondary to riding one. Trust me, I have expert knowledge on this subject. :laugh:
Ride safe whatever you do!
And a Big ol' :welcome: to the Org. :beerchug:
Bubba

Good luck w/the shopping.

:welcome:to the .oRg. It's a big family.

Mostly dysfuntional and disparagingly inbred...:whistle:...but still, very much like a family.

:rofl:

Ride safe, ride sane; stick around awhile.

:beerchug:

Your going to scare him off Uncle / Brother / Grandfather Scar.

:welcome:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!:thumbsup:

Thought you guys may like to see my 7 year old son, Vincent, on my pit bike. He was taught since day one he's never to throw a leg over the bike unless he has all his gear on. :learn:

100_3922-1.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!:thumbsup:

Thought you guys may like to see my 7 year old son, Vincent, on my pit bike. He was taught since day one he's never to throw a leg over the bike unless he has all his gear on. :learn:

100_3922-1.jpg

Man, I think I am staring at the next Endurocross Champion - How cool is that!:beerchug:

Just sold a pit bike last week!

Man, I think I am staring at the next Endurocross Champion - How cool is that!:beerchug:

I get the biggest kick out of watching him ride! :thumbsup: It's also a great incentive for him to keep his grades up. No good grades, no riding!

100_3920-1.jpg

Glad you decided to sign up and post... Welcome, let us know how it turns out...

cap

:welcome: Where about are you located in theis GREAT :banghead: state of PA? I'm in Willliamsport. Dont forget to look the 2nd annual meet and greet here in PA. Hayas in the Hills 2010. chrisjp is setting it up, and its going to be located in Cooks Forrest PA.

I'm way over on the east side of PA in Pike County.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, guys!:beerchug:

Yeah thats pretty far over there. I got a couple buddies up in scranton(Susquehanna Co.) that I have ridden with at times.

welcome. cools pics of the son. i have a pit bike too...opps i mean my daughter has a pit bike too lol. she can't keep me off that thing, its so much fun. like your son, she must always wear gear to ride. my daughter is 16 and will be taking a msf course this summer and my wife rides a 750 gsxr so my riding group is getting bigger.

as far as the window shopping goes, i went "window shopping" once and came home with a 06 LE white and silver busa. now my wife doesn't let me anywhere near a bike shop unless she's with me and the wallet is in her purse. :laugh:

Welcome! He's starting off well. Good luck with the search for the Busa.

Back