New Kanji

NoMoreToys

Registered
Well I finally made the decision on which ones to get - Red reflective. Tape Works almost has too many to choose from. Whatcha think?

Busa 005.jpg

Looks good. I bet that will be blinding at night. You might catch some heat from local cops with it glowing red. The side and forward reflectors need to be amber. Only the rear most reflectors can be red.

Looking good man!

I gotts look into this,

But a more stealthy black on mine, with a mayching GSXR1340 for the rears.

Just out of curiousity which transfer/application tape is Tapeworks using on these decals, paper or clear vinyl ? I would think the paper would make alignment a bit tricky as it is difficult to see through on certain color vehicles. On the other hand the clear is just an all around pain in the butt to work with.

Just out of curiousity which transfer/application tape is Tapeworks using on these decals, paper or clear vinyl ? I would think the paper would make alignment a bit tricky as it is difficult to see through on certain color vehicles. On the other hand the clear is just an all around pain in the butt to work with.

The ones I used were vinyl. I don't think you could classify them as clear. They were red with a clear sheet over them that pealed off.

The ones I used were vinyl. I don't think you could classify them as clear. They were red with a clear sheet over them that pealed off.

Thanks, it is called clear by the manufacturer, in reality it is semi-clear at best. You should have seen it about 8 years ago before they improved it's workability characteristics and transparency level.

Back