New image gallery

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all.... I know the site has looked like crap lately and it seems like every where you turn there was something wrong, a link that doesnt work or the pages were wrong... I have been working on northwestdragbike.com try to help them get things under control over there and Frank Adams the owner of Psychobike needed a little attention when we moved his site to a new server... I have been working on THIS site this weekend and I am glad to say that the new gallery is up and running. Professor (rick) took on the mission of importing the 41,000 images and he did it in record time, no way I would have been able to put the time into this without him so you folks pat him on the back with me.

Thanks Rick

Now....... just go to New Gallery

For those of you that had large numbers of images that you wanted to share with the group we created albums for you.. I am glad to say that we can do that again.... You folks that have gone to the Hayabusa events like the meet and greet I would absolutely love to host those images again.... Please contact me if you have alot of images that you want to put up and we can get an album for you...

Thanks for you patience....

CAP

Very cool cap!

Know, without a doubt, we appreciate everything you do.

Thanks man!

Nice!!!! Thanks
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

Thanks Cap! It looks like I need to get some pic's for the Members Rides in CT...
smile.gif

Thanks captn...in the full pic section
sad.gif
does anyone can make'm big? as full pics?) or is it just me? I only can see small pics...
argue.gif

Thank you Captain.
I have been able to recover some lost photos from a computer gone bad.
Excellant work..............

Back