New ICON Hayabusa Vest

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
I have been sitting on this for at least 6-months....sworn to secrecy. But since they told me it would be introduced in February, I guess I can break the news.

ICON is introducing a line of Hayabusa (and GSXR) gear. A lot of the Hayabusa gear will utilize silver in order to compliment all the chrome out there. Here is a picture of my Hayabusa Regulator Vest, which has the built in back protector.

DSCN3036.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't get it? No sleeves = no protection
Is there a jacket that you wear with it? ???

I hope not that much.. Sales would be slim..

Well then slim it is. The plain ones list for $215 and the camo and ones with the weird designs on the back are up around that price. I agree that is a lot, but they do have a back protector in them which is essentially the same as the one they sell for around $100.

I think they would be smart to sell the vest with and without the back protector. But I am a civilian just like everybody else.

I don't get it? No sleeves = no protection
Is there a jacket that you wear with it? ???

Nope it is a MC Club style vest with a built in back protector. It is designed to be worn over a jacket if one desires. Thousands of leather vestts are sold to motorcycle clubs each year. As an urban rider oriented company, they would be foolosh to ignore this niche. So they introduced the Regulator Vest about a year ago.

But removable sleeves would be an interesting idea too. I wish they would hire me. :laugh:

Nope it is a MC Club style vest with a built in back protector. It is designed to be worn over a jacket if one desires. Thousands of leather vestts are sold to motorcycle clubs each year. As an urban rider oriented company, they would be foolosh to ignore this niche. So they introduced the Regulator Vest about a year ago.

But removable sleeves would be an interesting idea too. I wish they would hire me. :laugh:

thanks for the clarity, I see the Harley and Goldwing riders wear them.

With sleeves, I want one:whistle:. Without, I will stick with my Rocket BUSA jacket or the ICON leathers or my Bering or.............I do like it though, it would show my tats real nice!:beerchug:

Back