New Gixxer's 600 &750 from the Paris show

sietek

Registered
Here they are... Gixxer 750

<!--EDIT|sietek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128094450 -->

Paris_Bike_Show_Pics.jpg

Ya know, it is funny to me to hear everybody (not just here) bash Eric Buell and his motorcycles....but look at that muffler.

Where have you seen that design before? BUELL.

Years ago, while striving to get the best mass centralization, Eric put the heaviest part of the exhaust system, the muffler, at the lowest, most central part of the bike.

Underneath. Next everyone will be using the front rotor design that he put on the XB series.

Ya know, it is funny to me to hear everybody (not just here) bash Eric Buell and his motorcycles....but look at that muffler.

Where have you seen that design before? BUELL.

Years ago, while striving to get the best mass centralization, Eric put the heaviest part of the exhaust system, the muffler, at the lowest, most central part of the bike.

Underneath. Next everyone will be using the front rotor design that he put on the XB series.
Erik Buell is a freakin' genious! Imagine what he could do with a modern engine.

It won't be long before rim mounted brakes, gas in the frame, oil in the swingarm, etc, will show up on more bikes.

Take a look at his first bikes back in the mid eighties- the bodywork has a lot in common with a Busa (very streamilined).

Where have you seen that design before?           BUELL.

Underneath.  Next everyone will be using the front rotor design that he put on the XB series.
Erik Buell is a freakin' genious!  Imagine what he could do with a modern engine.

It won't be long before rim mounted brakes, gas in the frame, oil in the swingarm, etc, will show up on more bikes.  

Take a look at his first bikes back in the mid eighties- the bodywork has a lot in common with a Busa (very streamilined).
Have you ever met the guy? Very cool dude. Down to earth, and without a doubt, one of the most enthusiastic motorcyclists I've met.
Definitely a kindred spirit.

I'm waiting to see if the motor company lets him put a v-rod motor in an XB chassis. Now THAT would be a kickazz corner carvin' sob!!

what is the purpose of the little bracket looking thing on the rear axle bolt pointing down?

some kinda stand thing or something?

nevermind.. I saw it in use on one of the others... thats what it's for.

Underneath.  Next everyone will be using the front rotor design that he put on the XB series.
If you read the latest edition of the UK magazine "Bike" they have a list of the top 50 best-handling bikes. The Buell is number 1.

Hope that makes you feel better...

If you read the latest edition of the UK magazine "Bike" they have a list of the top 50 best-handling bikes. The Buell is number 1.

Hope that makes you feel better...
tounge.gif
I enjoyed the season I spent on the 9R. Incredible handling machine....just not enough poop. The 12 is better, but still not enough.
Love the sound tho....

Back