New gauges

roland5color

Registered
Does anyone know where I can get some white face gauges like the ones pictured below but with out the Kanji symbol.

130008_small.jpg

130009_small.jpg

I think they come with out Kanjis now due to copyright/branding laws?

I think they come with out Kanjis now due to copyright/branding laws?

It's possible he has some left over with Kanjis:whistle: so need to ask for the new ones with out Kanjis which is how they are being made now :whistle:

because of that technicality :laugh:

I've been looking for 220 faceplates w/o backlighting for 4 months now.....good luck...let me know what you find. I checked everywhere.

I've been looking for 220 faceplates w/o backlighting for 4 months now.....good luck...let me know what you find. I checked everywhere.

I guess the only other option would be to order the 99 cluster but dam they expensive:laugh: and ebay your old one???

Actually I am I don't have to have a 220 mph gauges I just want the white faces with out the Kanji symbol. I just happen to link to a picture that had the 220 markings. If you are looking for one though I saw a few on ebay yesterday but they aint cheap.

Back