New exhaust question

dezzy7

Registered
Hey i finally decided on a new exhaust. A muzzy full system. One of my partners bought one put 400 miles on his busa and decided to go turbo. so he' sold me the muzzy for $350. I'm thinking thats a good deal. Now the question is do i need to do an airbox mod to get the most out of it? Haven't got the power commander yet, most likely will get one in the next week or so. the pipes being put on tomorrow so i'll let you know what i think after that. By the way anyboday done in mods on a muzzy exhaust to get more power or a better sound?
aktion035.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion033.gif

Thats a good deal on the Muzzy for 350 its a good pipe not the best for the Busa but will work well. The power commander will really make the difference for tuning the bike. Once you get the power commander installed do a remap on the Dynojet 250 dyno and you will love the new found power.........................................................Knebnr

Ok if i add the power commander, for the muzzy install, do i need to remove the 'pair', and what other mods do i need to make when installing an aftermarket pipe?

Oh and i wanted the AKRO - but i've got to eat to lolol

thanks for the input Knebnr

Back