new exhaust installed

beerchug.gif
Awesome!

Looks good man i look at that bike and see only 3-4 things i would do if it was mine and thats Black Rear sets,Black passenger Pegs and Black out that Can(Exhaust) that bike seems to flow pretty well other then those little things that stand out thats what i would do if i owned it so looks like i need to start saving up
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Looks good man i look at that bike and see only 3-4 things i would do if it was mine and thats Black Rear sets,Black passenger Pegs and Black out that Can(Exhaust) that bike seems to flow pretty well other then those little things that stand out thats what i would do if i owned it so looks like i need to start saving up  
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif
thanks, i agree about painting those few things. be my projet soon!

beerchug.gif

I just bought the same pipes. Dont plan to use a power commander. Have you had any problems so far after a few month using it?
Any advise on installing them?
Thnaks

I just bought the same pipes. Dont plan to use a power commander. Have you had any problems so far after a few month using it?
Any advise on installing them?
Thnaks
great sound! easy to install, jusr read the instruction in the pkg. no need for pc, it runs great.
the only thing you need to do is to cut lower plastic where is the end of muffler is to fit right.
when you install watch for the left fairing not to touch the exhaust spring.( next to oil pan) you have to paly with it before you tight the bolts.
i changed all the exhuast gaskets and put new one. i just wanted to play it safe so i won't have any leaks.
good luck and let me know how it goes and pics too
beerchug.gif

Back