New day job forced me to take this to lunch today

Having never driven a perf car, do you find the ferrari something that could get you in trouble as far as losing control and spinning and eating a pole / on comming traffic without to much pedal? It seems that they run better after warm up...form the people that I have talked with...it is cool that you get to run around in the company car. It would give them second thoughts if you threw on your helmet before you got into the ferrari next time.

Jeez, you have it bad at work don'tcha? Poor thing....made to drive around town during lunch in nice luxury cars. :moon:

:laugh:

I got a 2002 maxima in really great shape with 87xxx ish miles I will trade you straight up for that red one! well hold on and like 3grand in cash I dont want to be taken avantage of now do I.

i've been seeing more bentley's around town lately...tough times= big fish cashing in. where the bugatti's?

Having never driven a perf car, do you find the ferrari something that could get you in trouble as far as losing control and spinning and eating a pole / on comming traffic without to much pedal? It seems that they run better after warm up...form the people that I have talked with...it is cool that you get to run around in the company car. It would give them second thoughts if you threw on your helmet before you got into the ferrari next time.

Yes this particular model is raw and can get loose very easy . As it does have traction control this was first thing I turned off :)
Kinda like the mode switch on the bike.
Don't need it . It drove like a full size go cart.
Most of all I'm in love with the sound of it .
The 612 is more of a refined every day car with paddle shift on steering wheel and not as raw. I prefer the Aston Martins though cuz they have the power same as others but are very comfortable to ride in and drive . Ferraris and Lambos are traditionally bone jarring !

hmm silverspur :thumbsup:

Commuta yes that is a super nice car as it has something like 550hp and 'floats' down the road .
'Pardon me , would you please pass the Grey Poupon' :)

They are unloading what looks to be a Porche GT2 now ?

Got any BMW M5's? Or is that just not exotic enough? What are they going for now? E39's?

Great cars!:beerchug:But in my day, I sometimes felt like a target.:whistle: That's why HRH drove a beatup 55 chevy.

Last edited:
yeah looks like your job definitely sucks. Tell you what lets trade for a day 360 Modenas-vs- getting shot at..................................360 all day :thumbsup:

Back